my baby

Ididriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
this is going to be an odd request. but is there anyway you can get a pic of how you mounted your grill? thanks

nothing odd about it ill try and do that for you tonight or when i get home from school tomarow
you pretty much have to take the headligts and blinker off to get the thing on its quite a pita but looks so good:D:D

redneckaggie

rebel w/o a cause
Reaction score
maybe some pics of the taillights as well I believe I just ordered some just like them.

i own a 91 as wellmatter of fact it was white but it is now white, primer gray, and black, im in the middle of trying to get it ready for a coat of paint.

alienturtle

Human
Reaction score
nothing odd about it ill try and do that for you tonight or when i get home from school tomarow
you pretty much have to take the headligts and blinker off to get the thing on its quite a pita but looks so good:D:D

well the reason i ask is because the girlfriend got me one for my birthday. (not sure where she got it) but it mounts kinda funny and does sit back like yours seems to. mine didnt come with any directions so i was just curious..thanks

Ididriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
maybe some pics of the taillights as well I believe I just ordered some just like them.

i own a 91 as wellmatter of fact it was white but it is now white, primer gray, and black, im in the middle of trying to get it ready for a coat of paint.

no problem i just so happen to have someLOL
sorry there sideways but i really like the lights
what color u making your truck??

Attachments

• IMG_0499.JPG
    IMG_0499.JPG
    95.1 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0500.JPG
    IMG_0500.JPG
    90.6 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0501.JPG
    IMG_0501.JPG
    108.5 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0502.JPG
    IMG_0502.JPG
    111.1 KB · Views: 4

Ididriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well the reason i ask is because the girlfriend got me one for my birthday. (not sure where she got it) but it mounts kinda funny and does sit back like yours seems to. mine didnt come with any directions so i was just curious..thanks

well aint that just sweet:thumbsup: lucky you

yea make sure u have it sitting like u want it to then tighten it down its easier with two people

gatorman21218

Reaction score
Im the same age as my truck. I was born in august of 1990 and my truck was manufactured in august of 90.

83ford

ford diesel baby
Reaction score
nice 13 and already got urself a rig lucky
well im 15 and u see what i got:D

try 3.the other 1 is a fsuperduty powerstroke and a f150.but i didnt buy them.they were gave to me.but they need tlc.ill get pics of th 250 as soon as i get it bake with the motor in

GOOSE

Happy IDI'er
Reaction score
I was looking for some 2wd lift options for ya and they do not seem to like diesels.:mad: I saw this http://www.skyjacker.com/product.php?ProdID=11715 and was thinking, a custom spring shop could make the springs you need with the proper rates for the diesel engine. After that, the oversize ball joint shims would brings back into alignment.

Oh yeah, does my '91 count? I can only hope to get it looking as nice as yours one day-Drool-Drool and welcome to OB if I haven't said so already;Sweet

Ididriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was looking for some 2wd lift options for ya and they do not seem to like diesels.:mad: I saw this http://www.skyjacker.com/product.php?ProdID=11715 and was thinking, a custom spring shop could make the springs you need with the proper rates for the diesel engine. After that, the oversize ball joint shims would brings back into alignment.

Oh yeah, does my '91 count? I can only hope to get it looking as nice as yours one day-Drool-Drool and welcome to OB if I haven't said so already;Sweet

thanks for the help that sounds like a REALLY good idea i might just have to look into that:sly

yep it counts:D well thanks for the compilment put alot of work time and money into her:D:D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726