my baby

rjjp

Needs to go test
Reaction score
First off, nice truck, and welcome to oilburners.

Find an IDI in the scrapper and steal it's dipstick.

I'm assuming your truck is 2wd, wheel bearings are cheap at any parts store, but why buy new ones, get yourself a bearing packer and just clean and relube them, 15 minute job.

yep hypermax makes a cowl induction for our trucks i think there the only company that makes any kind of intake for us
but acually i was refering to making my own dont like the idea of cutting a hole to run cowl induction:dunno

For the hypermax turbo'd trucks, correct, but for the factory turbo'd trucks AFE makes one.

FordGuy100

Reaction score
Good looking truck! I remember when I did all my mods, fun times ;Sweet

Definatly different in Panama city, kids like you from where I'm from didnt really go for trucks........

Ididriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good looking truck! I remember when I did all my mods, fun times ;Sweet

Definatly different in Panama city, kids like you from where I'm from didnt really go for trucks........

thankyou:D yours looks great too
psh everybody down here that has a truck is either so low they cant drive it or so lifted they hit everything

TLBREWER

Windy B Ranch
Reaction score
-Drool Holy nice truck man. I would suggest against the stack simply because of just how sharp looking your truck is. I would hate to get soot on that paint. What transmission does it have? Pretty sure your the third 91 owner i know of on here. Me and "91idi" also have 91's. Welcome aboard ;Sweet

I've got 2. :D

Tom