New Crewcab

82fordtruck

Reaction score
I suppose I outta update that....

It's got 4100 miles on it now. I'm putting about 500 miles/week on it, but have slowed down lately. We need to put the miles on the Town car and try to get her a new one in 2-3 years. It's already 10 years old.

TLBREWER

Windy B Ranch
Reaction score
EvergreenRanch said:
:rotflmao got a ways to go then eh? if the mileage in you sig is anywhere near correct.

Yea I'm hoping I don't hit 100K for at least 6 or 7 years. It's just so damn fun to drive! I've got 1300 miles in 4 weeks. Gotta slow down.

Tom

82fordtruck

Reaction score
What mileage are you getting? Mine's averaging about 15 - not what I expected. I got 14 under the same conditions in the IDI - with 4.10 gears.

TLBREWER

Windy B Ranch
Reaction score
82fordtruck said:
What mileage are you getting? Mine's averaging about 15 - not what I expected. I got 14 under the same conditions in the IDI - with 4.10 gears.

Havent't checked it yet. Probably tomorrow when I fill up. Didn't keep track of the first tank. Second tank I've got about 520 miles and it's just under 1/4 full so I'll have to see how much I put in. If that's about 30 gallons, I'm looking at 17-18MPG. Not too bad for not being broke in and combined highway/city driving. ;Sweet

Tom

Doc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Beautiful truck and great color. I looked at the Duramax last year when all the dealers were offering the family price plans. Unfortunately, I couldn't get my family to give up the whole food, clothing, shelter thing. Plus, as quite as those things are I wouldn't be able to drown out those annoying background noises I have in my truck sometimes. You know, the ones the wife and kids make. Anyway, congratulations, I'm sure you'll enjoy the power.

82fordtruck

Reaction score
My last quarter is almost nothing, maybe a gllon or two. You're a little better than me, not a whole lot. I have been filling at 450-500 miles, and 30-32 gallons.

beretzs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice truck. The power of the new trucks is pretty addicting. They are so strong from the factory and get pretty good fuel mileage right off the bat, it is pretty hard to start messing with stuff. Scotty