New bull moose pump today. Have a question

travisjulian

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So got my bull moose there is aoring and little pin that came with it. Please fill me in on this thanks

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The O-ring will be needed when you swap your brass fitting over from the old pump to the new pump. There is a seal there that will appreciate your replacing it. :) The pin is needed only if you have a C6 automatic transmission. It goes in the throttle shaft to engage the vacuum transmission modulator.

sjwelds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey this be America...you got a question about a product, why you just reach right out and contact the manufacturer/producer/supplier/distributor/vendor of said product. That's the way the system's supposed to work.

Now then, if you've already tried that then by all means resort to other methods..........................

travisjulian

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Because Agnem is prolly sitting at home relaxing. And i know he will see this post. As he did. Thanks Agnem

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Is your truck an auto with the E4OD trans. If so that throttle piece needs to be set on the new pump just like it came off the old pump. The tab has 2 set screws in it so be sure its installed correctly or the tps will not function correctly. Also when that tps connects to the throttle drive tab it needs to be wound up just a small amount too. Look at the rust marks on it so you see how it rides the tab. Good luck on the install. Get into issues just ask here. We can talk you thru it or pm me and I will give you my cell number for help.

travisjulian

Full Access Member
Reaction score
E40d auto. Thanks i ha e it all on now except few minor things. The injection lines are a *****. But got them on. Tps tommorow and oil filter. And first run. Not my first go around with a tps on this. First 1 was bad i replaced and i finally got a good one. Set at .96 correct

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
The .96 is the low side and makes for a sft shift. But if that feels good by all means use it. I like 1.2.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Relaxing? Ha! My employees have been doing that. But not me or Suzi. Somebody has to hold down the fort. I had Christmas eve and Christmas (company holidays) and I will have new years DAY. That's it. I get hammered, because everybody else is off and having fun. Oh well. So am I. The fun part anyway. :) Don't forget, today and tomorrow are the last days to take advantage of our December Moose Pump and Injector deal. Happy new year everyone.

travisjulian

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well i guess i forgot to get the piece off my old pump that controls the tps. Where can i get one

travisjulian

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

Is this backwards or am i missing something.

travisjulian

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am midso g something must have left it on the pump whe. I sent it in. Damn it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadScientist