Need part number on TE06h turbo flange

5akman

Reaction score
My son bought a used Banks turbo kit with the TE06H turbo but no down pipe with it. We're going to custom fab one but need to know the part number/name/whatever on the basic flange that clamps to the turbo outlet port. Any help here?

thanks!

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Banks carries new downpipes. Do you have the six bolt flanged housing or the 2 1/2” circular marmon outlet?

5akman

Reaction score
It's the flange that will need a clamp. Problem is, my son bought the used kit for his 6.2l Chevy and it has this ford turbo with it which we've found to be a common upgrade. So, neither the banks ford downpipe or Chevy downnoipe are going to work right out of the box so that's why we thought we'd just start with a basic, stand alone flange and build from there....

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sounds like you don’t have a te06h turbo then. That turbo is what is on the first gen banks and the late hypermax kits. The ford turbo is a T04B H trim with a 2.5” Ford Marmon clamp. Easiest way to get this proprietary flange is to cut up a stock ford downpipe or modify the banks downpipe for the factory turbo using their flange and building a downpipe for the other turbo kit. Other option is to buy my spare ATS 3” outlet and use the 3” slip fit or add a v band to that outlet.

5akman

Reaction score
The exhaust flange on the turbo measures 3.5" across. We have the turbo out of the truck so I'll look it over for any identifying marks but thought it was the teo6h.

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If it says banks on it it’s not a ford turbo. Can you post a picture of the kit and the turbo that you have?

5akman

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
If it says banks on it it’s not a ford turbo. Can you post a picture of the kit and the turbo that you have?[/QUOTE

3.5 " across the down pipe flange. Here are pics:

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
2 3/4” v band as the fellas said. That’s the original banks turbo for that kit, banks will have the downpipe for it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726