my turbo build thread and other junkm pic heavy

88beast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
got the g 31s in hood needed a bit of clearance but they fit well ill take some pics tomorrow hopefully

88beast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ya lots of updates
got a ton of parts ic air filter and electric fuel pump along with some other parts
im debating a slight redesign right now but well see how it goes
then on top of all this i got a ton of other things to finish up like the mirrors and rear bumper also mount the winch
so with all that on my plate i get a wicked headcold which i never get sick, and my main comp with all the pics on went down. so not much is getting done right now unfortunatly.

88beast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
all better now and comp is upgraded with 6 core processor and new mobo and ram.
but on to the truck.
fuel pump is mounted and all parts are in
tomorrow i will hook up the fuel pump and give it a first test
pepboys fed up with the tires so now i need to find someone who wont argue that a 16.5 rim that is stamped with 16.5 is a 16 cause they cant mount the tire, idiots. but i got some wiring done before i took it in and they did something when changing round the tires to kill power to my radio cb and power windows so i got to fix that now.
it was a really bad week lol but alls on track now.
if all goes as planned hydroboost will be in wed or over the weekend along with some other odds and ends. and i hope to mount the ic and finish the manifold soon

88beast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
carrier fuel pump is on and man that thing is loud for an electric pump but it works great.
also fixed the cb and some other odds and ends today hydroboost soon i forgot where each line goes.

plywood

Recovered N/A
Reaction score
It does seem to get quieter over time. I never hear mine now, gradually so. Hmmmm, maybe I'm worried now. Actually it may have to do with how it's mounted come to think of it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7