Merry Christmas!

troutwest66

Ricer-Roni The IDI Treat
Reaction score
I guess I get to be the first to wish all you BOOBs a Merry Christmas!;Sweet Before the 7:00 Christmas Eve service I spent some time under The Hulk giving him a fluid change and a good greasin'!:thumbsup: January is supposed to be the coldest and snowiest month for the northwest so I figure an oil change 349 miles shy of 3K won't hurt.:D This way I get to squeeze in some more grouse hunting before the 31st season closer instead of playing grease monkey. Wish everyone a great day with family and friends and say a prayer for those unable to this year.

160k87F250

not rocket science
Reaction score
Merry Christmas everyone. It's been great meeting some of you. And to those who know me well, I've gone though some tough times this year, but things are looking better. Thanks for your support. Looking forward to 2007.
John.

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone here too.
Just posted the same wishes over at STD....we'll see how long that stays up:D

pafixitman

Reaction score
Merry Christmas everyone. It's been great meeting some of you. And to those who know me well, I've gone though some tough times this year, but things are looking better. Thanks for your support. Looking forward to 2007.
John.

John, that which does not break us, makes us stronger. (At least that is what I keep telling myself!:rotflmao ) '06 was one for the books for me also.

I did not :shoot: the MIL yesterday. Last night little girl was :puke: and running a fever and the dog :puke: this morning. Ah, life goes on.

Merry Christmas all! Thanks for letting me vent, rant, answer and ask!

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Little late in the day but Merry Christmas...

I spent the day playing with the kids and watching movies... Been a pretty decent day. Only problem is I broke some parts on Sherman's truck (Savage X) but it's nothing a little money and time won't take care of.... (btw I hit a light pole in second gear humming along at top speed - laughed my arce off when it happened)

swampdigger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haha, late in the day? I just got up!

Guess that's what happens when you spend x-mas eve chasing scotch with Bailey's :)

Freight_Train

Traitor to the brotherhood
Reaction score
hee hee hee,Been there done that Travis.Nitro powered T-Max with the at then big engine.First time out,Bought used.Parking lot at work,decided to run down the lot and come back,Hit the trigger to WOT then let go.....ummmmm,Let go.......Oh chit.....hear it hit 2nd gear for first time just before it Centered a fence post.The newly installed aluminum bumper(I accessorized before I even ran it for the first time!Go figure) cleared 20 feet straight up.If I remember correctly,I broke all the following.....

Both front bulk heads,A arms,Bumper,Fuel tank,Motor mount,Transmission Flywheel,battery box,and muffler.So I pretty much totaled it first time out.After about a c note later I was back going though.

Cause for the Run away.....The throttle servo sucked the very last bit of electricity out of the reciever batteries when it moved to WOT.....

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
Just posted the same wishes over at STD....we'll see how long that stays up:D

I made two posts, first one gone in about a hour, second one, that you replied to, gone sometime today. Apparently, they are not in the Christmas spirit "over there"!

Hope everyone had a good one, or is having a good one, or will be having a good one...I am!

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Man I can just imagine the conversations behind closed doors...

Ok boys this is the Good will and loving season so get ready for an onslaught of posts wishing good things, as you know we can't have that men. We need to try and stay on top of this, in past years some posts have lasted for 20 mins, let's shoot for 2 mins this year. I know we can do it men, I have faith in you. We have trained for this throughout the year so sharpen up your axes because we're gonna need to swing swiftly. Don't waiver men I know it will be hard to resist the good wills but we need to do this because as you know from the films last week what can happen in a society that goes unchecked...

Ok maybe I'm over the top.... well what do I mean maybe LOL but I'm in one of those moods today... :joker: ;Poke :rotflmao :angel:

Now being a staff member I should not have posted something like this but again I'm in one of those moods today :joker: - good thing Sherri is at work today because I would drive her up the wall I know that for a fact...

troutwest66

Ricer-Roni The IDI Treat
Reaction score
Sounds like everyone had a good day.:thumbsup: I was curious how things would go at the drama stop but haven't had time to venture over there. Spent the morning with my daughter and wife, then to my wife's sister to open gifts with the in-laws (my father in-law is the only "outlaw"-AKA, PITA), then to my aunts to open gifts and dinner. Nice day and enjoyable. This morning I'm going trap shooting with my dad and some cousins in from Iowa for Christmas. Sometime this week I got to take my daughter back out grouse hunting. Wish we had one of those "year 'round Texas deer seasons.":D Y'all have a safe New Year.;Sweet

Last edited:

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A belated Merry one to everybody, and a Happy New Year! All our snow was pre-melted when we got it, so my imaginiation had to run overtime to have a white Christmas. Those of you with snow are blessed!

troutwest66

Ricer-Roni The IDI Treat
Reaction score
We got some snow Saturday and we barely held onto enough to make it kind of white. Started raining. Not Currier and Ives but better than last year. This is north Idaho for cryin' out loud! Oh, well, more is coming I hear.

apextrans

What Log Book????
Reaction score
I'm a day late, but Merry Ho Ho all the same. Gotta go put more stuff together for the kiddies so I can put my stuff together!! Happy Holidays:D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
morerunner

Members online

No members online now.