merry christmas guys

kpj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Merry christmas to all of you and your family too. I joined this site in this year and i have found this place to be very informative and useful, so keep up the good work and keep your IDIs running...

160k87F250

not rocket science
Reaction score
1. OK, Mel....whats the answer?

2. OMB...you changed your avitar! Nice looking bike.

I still have some wrapping to do. My kids will be here from their Mom's house at noon. This will be the first Christmas that I wake up alone. Not looking forward to it. On a positive note, I am learning to make some killer Christmas cookies!;Sweet

John

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Wishing everyone and their families the best:Thumbs Up
Now its time for a drink, the wife and I have been together 23 years today.:eek:

dazedandconfused

Reaction score
This will be the first Christmas that I wake up alone. Not looking forward to it. On

John

Dont feel bad man I'm in the same boat. I just dropped my daughter off with her mom and her new husband. It aint going to be the same without the little one waking me up tomorrow morning.

Andy

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dont feel bad man I'm in the same boat. I just dropped my daughter off with her mom and her new husband. It aint going to be the same without the little one waking me up tomorrow morning.

Andy

BTDT in the previous marriage, not fun at all. My heart is with you guys.

oldmisterbill

Grumpy Old Man
Reaction score
1. OK, Mel....whats the answer?

2. OMB...you changed your avitar! Nice looking bike.

I still have some wrapping to do. My kids will be here from their Mom's house at noon. This will be the first Christmas that I wake up alone. Not looking forward to it. On a positive note, I am learning to make some killer Christmas cookies!;Sweet

John

Thanks -well you know what I got for Christmass.I hope my hip allows me to ride it and I have the stamina to enjoy it. I haven,t even got it home yet.

k_williams1982

'01 Excursion 4x4
Reaction score
Merry Christmas everyone and Happy New Year! I hope everyone's holidays are fun and safe.

We had decided that money was too tight to buy a lot of gifts, and agreed that just being together was good enough for us this year. I couldn't help it though... Got off work early and went out Christmas shopping by myself (first time in 8 years!). I got gifts for my other half and the kids as well as a few the mother-inlaw and my mom. Best part is I had my mother-in-law talk to my fiancee on the phone to keep her occupied so that she wouldn't call me and get suspious about it. Then, I took the gifts over to the mother-in-laws and she wrapped them for me so that Kara or the kids wouldn't hear or see me wrapping them. Everyone is asleep now, and I have the gifts set up in the living room. I can't wait to hear the little ones excitement and see the looks on their faces in the morning. I love being a dad!

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Trivia question - and to keep this legit in the IDI forum.

In what Christmas movie is an F series IDI visible in the background of a scene involving a postal employee and a bedding salesman?

What the junk???? A postal Employee - I'm going to go with Jingle all the way... I don't know but taking a stab in the dark....

riphip

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Merry Christmas to all. Ain't it great we can celebrate the REASON for the SEASON and tell HIM HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESUS:love::love::love:(We're having our birthday party today):thumbsup::thumbsup:

Rick

Thank you FATHER for YOUR PRECIOUS FREE GIFT to us!!:hail:hail:hail