Love my neighbors

crewd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A bit confused here, how does gravel fit inside an inline filter? Are we talking sand? Also is there not a sock filter on the pickup tube in the tank? Haven't had one of these tanks apart yet, so feel free to correct me. Anyways if it is true, sorry about your truck.

WilltheThrill

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok, firstly you have to get locking caps. I would think about rerouting spouts to fill tanks or locks on fuel doors. Keep in mind Anything you do to them including ink is assault.Go look up the basic elements of the book, Art Of War, then apply! get even! hit them where it hurts. Anonymous letters to the college, screw their cars up, your handy, go cut come electrical wires, we all know thats a bit@h to deal with. Listen, I would rather to fight but soceity does not work like that anymore,(for the most part) you will be sued! like my friend who spent 10,000$ for punching a guy who deserved it. Im not saying snitch, i would never condone that, but I always get even....

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Getting even here on earth is ego..... But it sure as hell feels good. Just don't gloat when you learn those that did this to you feel the "getting even feeling".... Never let on is what I'm saying. I have done "things":angel: To those that have wrong my family. That right there is a no touch subject requiring a payback. I don't even tell my family what I did. They can be asked but are truthful when they respond they have no idea who or what did that.. Plausable denial is what it is. We didn't tell you so you can tell the truth saying you don't know.