Like Mother, Like Daughter

TLBREWER

Windy B Ranch
Reaction score
I wanted to get some better pictures of my daughter's new truck. As luck would have it, I got both of the women in my life along with their trucks together at the same time.

Tom

Attachments

• DSC_0064stormi&carla.JPG
    DSC_0064stormi&carla.JPG
    249.7 KB · Views: 102
  • DSC_0067stormi&carla.JPG
    DSC_0067stormi&carla.JPG
    242.7 KB · Views: 63
  • DSC_0070stormi&carla.JPG
    DSC_0070stormi&carla.JPG
    218.5 KB · Views: 63
  • DSC_0072stormi&carla.JPG
    DSC_0072stormi&carla.JPG
    231.6 KB · Views: 84

TLBREWER

Windy B Ranch
Reaction score
And Some Closeups of Black Beauty and Storm-a-Brewin

Attachments

• DSC_0073blackbeauty.JPG
    DSC_0073blackbeauty.JPG
    181.3 KB · Views: 62
  • DSC_0074stormabrewin.JPG
    DSC_0074stormabrewin.JPG
    202.1 KB · Views: 62

WD40

Reaction score
Man you are one lucky dude, Two good looking woman and two good looking trucks. What more can a man ask for.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice family portrait. Sure would be great to see that fleet at an IDI meet.

TLBREWER

Windy B Ranch
Reaction score
Nice family portrait. Sure would be great to see that fleet at an IDI meet.

I'm greasing the skids for that. Unfortunately, if an IDI makes it, it will probably be on a trailer behind my Dmax. My daughter probably would not be attending. After graduation she's off to Alaska and then getting ready to go to University of New Mexico. But that's OK, my wife and I earned a vacation with no kids...it's only been 20 years.;Sweet

Tom

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm greasing the skids for that. Unfortunately, if an IDI makes it, it will probably be on a trailer behind my Dmax.
Tom

No shame in that. I brought an IDI on a trailer to Chatanooga. LOL

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Great family pics and the trucks look really fine. Why is the sky so blue? Out here in Ca. our sky has a brown look to it...;Really I wish my wife would move to New Mexico but thats just not happening even if I promised to do everything she asks....... Like buying more horses....:angel:

tractorman86

Reaction score
hey tom, nice pictures!;Sweet i have been trying to remember where i had seen those side badges before.;Really arent those the ones that say IDI diesel on the bottom instead of Powerchoke? i know i saw someone had some made and put them on a black truck but I couldnt figure it out

TLBREWER

Windy B Ranch
Reaction score
Great family pics and the trucks look really fine. Why is the sky so blue? Out here in Ca. our sky has a brown look to it...;Really I wish my wife would move to New Mexico but thats just not happening even if I promised to do everything she asks....... Like buying more horses....:angel:

The sky is always blue here.;Sweet Some of the greates sunsets you'll ever see. No smog...the population of the whole state of New Mexico (1.8M) is about the same as the county I grew up in in Indiana.

If you have inclinations of moving here, do it now. Like all the other states along the Rocky Mountain range, the price of land is going up because all the celebrities and Hollywood types are driving up the prices. You wouldn't believe the number of famous people that either live here full time or own ranches in NM. :puke:

Horses. This is one of the best places to raise and ride horses. Unfortunately, I had to sell mine when I was called back to active duty after 9-11. Couldn't justify feeding them when I could barely feed my family on my military income. In a couple of years we will be looking again for a bigger piece of land and then restock some manure makers. ;Sweet