lets see those sweet IDI's

GreenDiesel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've always had a thing for the black and silver combo. My first p/u was a '94 f150 in black/silver with XLT trim. Was a nice looking rig

lynch

little stinker
Reaction score
I am thanking of painting mine jet black were it is white and silver were it is red. I love those 2 colors on these trucks

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
Wow thats a bold statement....not saying mine is perfect, or all original, but id put it up there with some of the nicer trucks for it's age and mileage. But then again you are kinda pessimistic. :dunno

Not pessimist , a realist.

It is kinda a no brainer. His truck is in AZ. Yours is from PA. Doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure out a NE truck rusts to hell and a SW truck doesnt even know what rust is.

snaponprofile

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i hate mine:mad:

Gee thanks.

I think the red/grey and black/grey are the best 2 tone colors on the OBS.;Sweet

Penn, your truck is nice, It would look much better if you had the pin-stripping stickers to make the 2 tone really stand out and some body side molding. Other than that, it looks awesome.

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
Gee thanks.

I think the red/grey and black/grey are the best 2 tone colors on the OBS.;Sweet

Penn, your truck is nice, It would look much better if you had the pin-stripping stickers to make the 2 tone really stand out and some body side molding. Other than that, it looks awesome.

I am not a red fan in any way. That is why the toreador red is getting painted white

wmoguy

Reaction score
Here's mine on the way out of town a week ago for Elk Huntin
She pulled just fine even @ 11k feet and started @ 9 degrees w/o being plugged in at that altitude. I found 9 degrees and 10k feet to be it's threshold before needing a little coaxing from ether.

Attachments

• 20111104_094530.jpg
    20111104_094530.jpg
    395.3 KB · Views: 47