lets see those sweet IDI's

Leeland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
93 F350

My 93 f350 I just picked up to replace my 92 f250 7.5l.

You must be registered for see images attach

Leeland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks. I like my 460 except at the pump. So far the idi is only doing about 4mpg around town better but part of it is people can't drive for crap now days and I have to roll into the throttle to get through traffic and some times I just like hearing the turbo whistle echo off buildings ........

Ididriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks. I like my 460 except at the pump. So far the idi is only doing about 4mpg around town better but part of it is people can't drive for crap now days and I have to roll into the throttle to get through traffic and some times I just like hearing the turbo whistle echo off buildings ........

Holy cow! 4mpg empty??!

benton

Country boy
Reaction score
my busted frame 88 parts idi after i got it stuck in my back yard. my dad was pretty pissed haha

benton

Country boy
Reaction score

i like my 460 also. i just hate having to fill it up. its $40 a day to run the 460 to work and back and its only 60 miles round trip

gunz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just reailzed I never posted my truck in here.

Start

Now

Leeland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i like my 460 also. i just hate having to fill it up. its $40 a day to run the 460 to work and back and its only 60 miles round trip
Never got a good straight highway mpg figure on mine after I lifted it, i did however manage a hair over 10mpg towing a car with the bed full when I moved home after I got out of the military.

benton

Country boy
Reaction score
i dont know what mine gets exactly. i really dont want to find out eather haha all i know is when i get on the highway i can watch my gas gauge drop slowly. it also dont help that my truck is a 4speed and has 4.10 gears. at 55 mph my tach is showing around 2500 rpm

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wheelsrollin

Staff online

Members online