JY find

GenLightening

Yeah, it's a CHEVY!
Reaction score
Stopped by the JY to look for some Chevy parts (not many there, hmmm....) didn't find what I needed so I moved on to the Fords. Found 3 6.9s, 2 with the IP still there and then saw a 93ish and when I got closer saw it was a factory turbo! Complete! So I raced home and grabbed my coveralls and tools. 2.75 hrs later it's mine. Actually it's for a buddy of mine, if he wants it. If not, I'll post it here. I also grabbed the IP and gp controller. I did forget to pull the turbo fender emblems... I'll go back if anyone wants them.
;Sweet

GenLightening

Yeah, it's a CHEVY!
Reaction score
I almost forgot, the truck still has the full serpentine belt setup. I don't think it has been there too long as nothing had been pulled until I got to it!

Diesel JD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
6.9s and not C4C victims? How much would you get for the "turbo diesel" emblems. They might be kinda cool to have.

GenLightening

Yeah, it's a CHEVY!
Reaction score
Nope, they mark the CARS victims and none of the diesels met that fate. I'm going back to grab a few more items, emblems too.

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Hey Doug, if that's a 350 truck, Mr.Diesel is needing the drivers side fender badges.;Sweet

jam sandwich

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How much did you pay for all the turbo parts if you don't mind me asking?
Theres a truck junkyard about 15 minutes from me, and I know they have some IDI's in there.. :D

GenLightening

Yeah, it's a CHEVY!
Reaction score
Rockers?

I have a question, I grabbed the rocker arms (to replace the ones on my 7.3 that I robbed for my 6.9) and they have a T stamped on them. Are they any different from the standard issue rockers?

87crewdually

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a question, I grabbed the rocker arms (to replace the ones on my 7.3 that I robbed for my 6.9) and they have a T stamped on them. Are they any different from the standard issue rockers?

I wonder if the "T" is a turbo designation? Good find for a good price.