Just Intercoolers...

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
That shop is about 10 miles from my home...:sly I can drop in and ask questions or have a look see as to what they are actually selling. I believe Mel bought and installed one of this companys intercoolers...:dunno:sly

alienturtle

Human
Reaction score
mel and i are both running intercoolers from ebay. They are from CXRacing though. Looks exactly the same as that as well as the dimentions. I am very happy with mine. I can make 20lbs of boost with my setup right now and plan to go farther with it here soon.

edit: here is the link to my install. There was a big post about a month ago called lets talk intercoolers that had about 15 pages worth of good read

http://www.oilburners.net/forums/showthread.php?t=48199

Last edited:

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Turtle... Your running the same item thats listed in the first posting. So you and Mel are running the CXRACING intercoolers. Read down about half way in the hyperlink and it says what intercoolers this shop sells...:sly

FordGuy100

Reaction score
I'm thinking about an air to water intercooler when the cummins swap takes place. Mount it in the passenger side battery location.

rhkcommander

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone taken a look at the intercoolers with the input and output on the same side? Seems cleaner to me, I got one for free from a friends junker turbocharged 2.4l car :dunno... Might be too small though

alienturtle

Human
Reaction score
Turtle... Your running the same item thats listed in the first posting. So you and Mel are running the CXRACING intercoolers. Read down about half way in the hyperlink and it says what intercoolers this shop sells...:sly

i figured it was.

93_444idi

first on race day
Reaction score
they are 3" in/out, yall recommend 3" piping? Sounds big to me, would 2.5" be better?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726