Interesting Find

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
I found this 290219738527. Its a 94 turbo dually with a 12 valve Cummins in it. The seller wants $5500.00 or best offer because the E4OD wont work. Its in limp home mode he thinks. Here you go guys. Motor is in and it runs. Probably needs a tps adjustment or maybe the hot wire to the cpu broke. Looks like a nice deal. I thought about it........ Till I found out I owe just over $20,000.00 to the feds and $6000.00 to state...:mad: -cuss Gees... Why is it always me.....:confused: But anyway tis a nice truck...

sootman73

Reaction score
looks like a guys trying to double his money! must know that that cummins is worth more than the 2800 he paid for the truck!

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Funny thing... Both sellers have the same pics posted... I wonder whats up their...:dunno

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
well he isent the first guy to buy something and turn around and sell it for profit.

does sound fishy being the same add but different area

funnyman06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I knew i saw this add somewhere before. Id say its fishy for sure. Id look into it more before pursing. Also if you can look at the truck in person then id say all is good.

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
Wouldn't be the first person to post an ad for a truck they didn't own on craigslist either :backoff
I'd be real cautious. There's been a lot of that kind of scam going around lately.
If anyone's going to jump in, do it by the numbers, carfax, notory :backoff

FordGuy100

Reaction score
Wouldn't be the first person to post an ad for a truck they didn't own on craigslist either :backoff
I'd be real cautious. There's been a lot of that kind of scam going around lately.
If anyone's going to jump in, do it by the numbers, carfax, notory :backoff

LOL This reminds me of something that one kid at school did to another. I dont know if I told the story or not but here it goes.

For some reason my friend had this other guys phone number on his phone, I think they used to be friends. Anyways my friends girlfriend gets involved somehow, and I think she started going out with the other guy. My friend was like whatever, so he got another girlfriend, but the other guy was calling her a *****, *****, ect. to his face, I dont know why. Anyways a week later that guy comes up behind my friend had hits him upside the head. They get in a fight, and my friend almost gets expelled, though they found out that he didnt start it. They each got suspended for a week. Anywayd during that week my friends puts up a Craigslist add saying he's getting rid of a 69 Chevy nova in good shape, he finds some pics on the internet and puts them on the add. He then puts the other guys phone number on it and said call him.

Long story short the guy for the next couple weeks was getting like 50 calls a day. He ended up just shutting his phone off for like a month after :rotflmao :rotflmao