Indiana invaded

punkmechanic

diesel tech
Reaction score
I am now on hoosier soil once again. If anyone needs a hand, wants to meet, has questions, etc. Call my cell or pm me and ill give you my cell number or call the number you provide me.

Happy holidays all. Hope to meet some people while im here.

Punk
aka R. Justin

punkmechanic

diesel tech
Reaction score
In indy till this evening. We will be headed to north vernon in southern indiana then ...?
I will be in north vernon, indy, and lafayette. Basically from exit 172 to exit 50 on I-65.
Punk

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Your going the wrong way.LOL

I'm not too far from Evansville, IN in the southern part of the state. But, Indianapolis is a good 4+ hours from me. I was just up there this past Sunday for the Colts game. I can still taste the steak at St. Elmos.........;Lick-Drool

Heath

snicklas

6.0 and Loving It!!
Staff member
Reaction score
punk, I will let Trav know.... he is staying in Edinburg during the week with the new job. He is located in that streach. Maybe we could meet up sometime too..... that would be cool.....

punkmechanic

diesel tech
Reaction score
Man, i was hopeing to get to see your 86 with updated front end. I should be down in north vernon this evening and again on saturday, thats still over a 2 hour drive for you though.

Punk

punkmechanic

diesel tech
Reaction score
Snicklas, you bet. Im gonna go through edinburgh a few times this trip.

If all else fails, my mom is having a festive open house sunday in celebration of our visit. She lives in indy so if anyone would like to come by, that is an open option,

punk

snicklas

6.0 and Loving It!!
Staff member
Reaction score
OK, Cool..... not exactally but where in general is your moms place. I live out east, and Trav is really close to the Outlet Mall.....

1994IDI

Reaction score
I agree with Heath, you're going the wrong way. I'm from Vincennes on Hwy 41 between Evansville and Terre Haute. Have a safe trip.

kas83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
But he is roughly 2,000 miles closer than he was at home, so it's all in perspective.

I've got family in Florence, OR, just took them to the airport last week so they could head back home from vacation. Punk, enjoy the Midwest, hope you don't freeze too bad down there.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Colts suck donkey ****.

(I'm from Baltimore. What do you expect?)

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hmm... She could stab me with one of those things she sells at her parties... :sly

LOL