If it were your truck...

Cincinnati Guy

Reaction score
Well I am suppose to be getting some factory Alcoa from gonecrazi here in about a week or so. That will add to what ive been wanting to do to it. Still want to paint the rockers. I plan to paint the interior a tan color, maybe the dark tan color you see in some of the OBS trucks. Would that color look good as a rocker panel color? I wish I could find me a nice chrome drop bumper for her to.

Its been a while since ive posted on this thread, any new members have any ideas to add?

Cincinnati Guy

Reaction score
Well I am suppose to be getting some factory Alcoa from gonecrazi here in about a week or so. That will add to what ive been wanting to do to it. Still want to paint the rockers. I plan to paint the interior a tan color, maybe the dark tan color you see in some of the OBS trucks. Would that color look good as a rocker panel color? I wish I could find me a nice chrome drop bumper for her to.

Its been a while since ive posted on this thread, any new members have any ideas to add?

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
Unless you have tan seats, leave the interior the color it is now.

I would paint the rockers matching color to the interior w AL's DIY bed liner

Cincinnati Guy

Reaction score
My interior is grey. I dunno maybe sooner or later I will find some tan seats or maybe a seat cover. I really love the tan color though.

Do you know of any seat covers that cover even the back side of the seat, It would look kinda dumb with a tan seat cover and have the back half visible beings mine is a CC.

Cincinnati Guy

Reaction score
My interior is grey. I dunno maybe sooner or later I will find some tan seats or maybe a seat cover. I really love the tan color though.

Do you know of any seat covers that cover even the back side of the seat, It would look kinda dumb with a tan seat cover and have the back half visible beings mine is a CC.

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
I had a set of Saddleman Elegant series seat covers in my 96. They COMPLETELY covered the seat. No one even knew they were covers

DieselCowboy

Reaction score
If you do your interior, I'd go with the vynal floor over carpet. Makes cleaning so much easier. I have the tan interior in my half ton and it cleans up really nice and it's hard to tell if it's dirty.
I personally like pipe bumpers. Yeah, they're becoming a thing of the past, but they even make old Toyotas and Nissans look tough.