If it were your truck...

93f250idi

strokin
Reaction score
On the headlights a little wet sanding and some mothers mag alluminum polish will make them shine like new. I'll see if I can dig up some before and after pics.

Cincinnati Guy

Reaction score
On the headlights a little wet sanding and some mothers mag alluminum polish will make them shine like new. I'll see if I can dig up some before and after pics.

Ive tried that, its all on the inside. Ive had to drill tiny holes to remove the water out of the lenses.

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
Is there any way to remove the lense?

Heat it in an oven on 200* for 10 min to soften glue. Then separate lens from housing. But you cant do anything with the inside, it is not flat like the outside.
but they are less than $40 for a pair of new ones on ebay. It is not even worth messing with the old ones

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
For paint at the bottom. You will always have a tape line. Nothing to be done about it. Here is a little secret. LESS IS MORE. By that i mean the less paint you put on, the better. The thinner the paint, the more chip resistant it will be. The thicker the paint, the easier it will chip. Just put enough on to get the coverage you need. The best way to hide the tape line , is cover it with pinstripe like the factory

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
The factory tape line on mine is a little 3/4" wide two tone tape. It matches the bottom color and the white.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle