IDI Rally attendees, PARTS Wishlist here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GRU

fear the chicken legs
Reaction score
I have two sets of crew cab doors in decent shape. Certainly not pristine but definitely decent especially for us northern folks. One is off a 90 the other is a mismatched set. I also have a SRW and a DRW rear axle both with 4.10s and open diffs i believe. Also the BW 1356? Transfer case from that 90 F350. The red interior from the 90 crewcab is all there im pretty sure. Just has the solid bench up front but its in good shape. This truck is on the trailer ready for the scrap heap so let me know. Im not lookin to **** anyone on prices but to bring any of this to the rally ill need to bring both trucks.

GRU

fear the chicken legs
Reaction score
need a dash bezel for my 94. the plastic suround that has the WTS light in it. mine cracked bad!

Well corey ive tried removing 3 of them and every single one broke in multiple places. Those pieces are sooo damn brittle!! I dont know if LMC might be an option for you?

Vegas-Misfit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have 2 dash bezels for the brick nose... One is wood grain and one kind of looks carbon fiber... Not going to the rally but if anyone out this way is ill bring em to them and you can have them

PwrSmoke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ron: I didn't get your email... rather it got grabbed by the spam filter until I looked and found it.

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
I have two sets of crew cab doors in decent shape. Certainly not pristine but definitely decent especially for us northern folks. One is off a 90 the other is a mismatched set. I also have a SRW and a DRW rear axle both with 4.10s and open diffs i believe. Also the BW 1356? Transfer case from that 90 F350. The red interior from the 90 crewcab is all there im pretty sure. Just has the solid bench up front but its in good shape. This truck is on the trailer ready for the scrap heap so let me know. Im not lookin to **** anyone on prices but to bring any of this to the rally ill need to bring both trucks.

dont scrap out the rear doors, i could probubly use them. one of mine is splitting open at the bottom inside and the other has a nice dent that i know the body man filled, it looks ok but that bothers me.

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Cleaning out the shop and putting parts together for Rally Attendees only. I will bring these parts to the Rally as they get spoken for. Whatever is not sold at the Rally I will offer to other members. I have done this in the past and seems to work out well for everyone, instead of bringing a bunch of parts and set it up like a swap meet. You can paypal me anytime or pay at the Rally, but first one to commit to any part gets them.

Here is the short list so far:

Full Set of 4 Factory Alcoas, Excellent Condition! No caps, or tires. Rims only $400.00

You must be registered for see images attach

Full Set of 4 American Racing Alloys, Need cleaned and polished, or painted, but straight, and true. No caps, lugs or tires, Rims only. $150.00

Stainless Steel Racing Wing Deflector. This is a VERY NICE WING! It easily clamps on the Roof Drip Rails and sets on top of the truck. Easy to pull on and off. I had it polished a few years ago when I got it used, and only used it on the IDI Weekend Rally Trips, and stored inside my shop. Great Condition. $200.00

Rear Disk Brake Conversion, Includes New Rotors, and Brake Calaper adapters. I decided not to install them on my truck, Time to sell $100.00 for it all.

That is it for now,..if you need any more pics just let me know!

Thanks

mblaney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just acquired a 93 with a (supposedly) good engine. I am only taking the front axle off the truck and the rest will be sold or scrapped. I got it last night and haven't even lifted the hood yet. If anyone wants me to look for spare parts let me know. tranny to rear diff is already gone.

I am not going to the meet but if DieselJohn is going...

mblaney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Draw a triangle between Manotick, Greely, Osgoode and I am right in the middle.

Hmmm, three of us... not enough for formal IDI meet... not quite enough for a poker game, but close!

If you ever need to time your truck i have a Ferret pulse adapter you can use.

Status
Not open for further replies.