IDI Rally attendees, PARTS Wishlist here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

IDIDieselJohn

0-60....eventually
Reaction score
So I figured since April is right around the corner, be a good idea to make a parts wishlist for the IDI Rally attendees for this July, as I my self am looking for parts, and i'm sure alot of you guys are to.

In this thread, we can let everyone know what we all need, that way, witchever ones of us go junkyard diving (I will be going once the snow melts away), and if I find something that someone else is looking for that will be attending the Rally, I can grab it for him/her and they can get it at the rally.

Lets try and not mention any prices in this thread as it's not allowed, but if someone is looking for something, and I have it/found it whatever, we'll contact each other by PM to deal with it.

So here goes,

I need a complete engine wiring harness, and dash wiring harness off a Bricknose IDI (87-91) for my 6.9 swap into my '89 F150.

Also looking for a Gear vendors, or any other good working OD unit that will bolt up in place of a transfercase behind a C6.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Sad to tell you I just sold a Gear Vendors with the C6 adapter to a member located in Georga. I got it about 3 years ago to keep as a spare just in case my current gv wet the bed... I know its sick to have a spare gv when many don't have one but spares are good to have no matter how long it sits... Need it and not have is sure is nasty feeling..

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Big Ron Butts and I have done some pre-Rally swapping already. My wiring harness is on its way from Michigan as I type this.

THANKS RON!!!!

Heath

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Anytime Doc! Glad that was something I hoarded. LOL
And thank you for the converter. I'll bet ya get the harness installed before I get the trans swap done for Mater with the low stall. :D

Dieselcrawler

Professional wrench holder
Staff member
Reaction score
need a dash bezel for my 94. the plastic suround that has the WTS light in it. mine cracked bad!

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm starting to think about what stuff you all would like to see from Conestoga Diesel Injection, so post your desires and I'll consider what we can do.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
crawler... would a dash panel from an 86 F250 fit what you are looking for?

Nope... Too big of a differance but nice thought anyway.
Mel... What would really be great is a tour and pump claibration in your shop.. Don't know if thats a possibility or not.. Sure would be nice...

freebird01

Post Turtle!
Reaction score
john...ill have an extra dash harness (but you have to take the whole dash hahaha)

wants:

4x4 D60 dually front hubs

Hardy41

Reaction score
Does anyone have the panel that goes over instrument cluster for sale for a 86 ford F-250. Mine is broken.

tjsea

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got a 3 in. fiberglass cowl hood for an 87-91 bricknose if anyone is interested. $450 brand new never installed or painted.
You must be registered for see images attach

PwrSmoke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1) I'm looking for someone with a old style bullnose argent step rear bumper that wants to swap for a later chrome one. Someone backed into the truck in the '90s and the chrome one was all that was available. Wish I'd saved the old one.. it wasn't badly damaged.

2) Looking for an original '86 AM or AM/FM radio (that works), with the the bezel.

3) Orignal '86 turn signal stalk.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nope... Too big of a differance but nice thought anyway.
Mel... What would really be great is a tour and pump claibration in your shop.. Don't know if thats a possibility or not.. Sure would be nice...

Gary, if we ever have another rally out this way, you bet. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JFMac

Members online