IDI Parts

73idi88f350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep, you need everything?
how much to get everything to change from v belts

im sure i can reuse my ps pump and water pump and balancer just need those pulleys. brackets bolts alternator vac pump and ac compressor tensioner

Last edited:

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
how much to get everything to change from v belts

im sure i can reuse my ps pump and water pump and balancer just need those pulleys. brackets bolts alternator vac pump and ac compressor tensioner
I have a used compressor that I can’t guarantee the condition of, I have the vacuum pump pulley but it’s mounted to a weak pump, your pump can be used with the serp pulley. I have a good alternator and new tensioner that will go with it, and all the brackets and bolts. $350 plus shipping, I think Texas to Michigan will be pretty pricey though, it’s going to be a big box.

frankenwrench

overkill is under rated!
Reaction score
How much for a glow plug harness from the plug on the passenger fender well to the controller and all bullet tips? Trying to button everything up on my truck and the main plug is trashed and tired of looking at all 3000 crimps holding it together anyway.

catbird7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for a nice set of factory aluminum wheels with Ford center caps for 4 X 4. Like the wheels on this truck.
You must be registered for see images attach

jeepj667

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you happen to have a fan shroud for the wide radiator?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Zephyr

Reaction score
Looking for a valley pan drain plug located next to the turbo grommet. Any available?

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yessir, shoot me a pm I’ll drop one in the mail for you next week when I have more free time.