IDI Parts

Alwaysreadyrob

2002 7.3 POWERSTROKE 4x4
Reaction score
Is that rusty one a down pipe or exhaust part ?
Howcome that part gets no attention?
Would it be good to get that polished and ceramic coated or heat tape wrapped ?

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is that rusty one a down pipe or exhaust part ?
Howcome that part gets no attention?
Would it be good to get that polished and ceramic coated or heat tape wrapped ?
Thats a spare up pipe I had someone interested in. I like to ceramic coat all the exhaust piping in the turbo kit including the crossover, downpipe, y pipe and elbow.

Alwaysreadyrob

2002 7.3 POWERSTROKE 4x4
Reaction score
Wes, once my truck is up and running I would like to get duel exhaust, diamond eye has a good stainless setup but the problem is Ca doesn’t allow shipping.. any suggestions for a work around ?

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wes, once my truck is up and running I would like to get duel exhaust, diamond eye has a good stainless setup but the problem is Ca doesn’t allow shipping.. any suggestions for a work around ?
Move out of commiefornia? You could buy it and ship to me or someone you know who’s close to you and have it shipped to you from there.

Golden Helmet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Wes, do you have a spare fuel filter head for a 7.3? And if you do, would you be able to delete and plug the fuel heater for me? My air leak is getting bad and I don't have the time to fight with it right now, I just want to do a quick swap and rebuild the old when I do have time.

Goose_ss4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Wes, do you have a spare fuel filter head for a 7.3? And if you do, would you be able to delete and plug the fuel heater for me? My air leak is getting bad and I don't have the time to fight with it right now, I just want to do a quick swap and rebuild the old when I do have time.

I got 2 fuel heads I'm not using if interested

Jackson A Young

Reaction score
I need a idi engine a late 6.9 or good 7.3 idi and a turbo kit not a tire kicker I have $$$ also looking for a zf swap kit for my 1985 f350 drw. Or a overdrive kit. Thank you for your time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
William88

Members online