IDI Parts

austin92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There was someone on here a few months ago practically giving one away. Can’t remember who now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ShakyJ31

Reaction score
Do you happen to have a good rear end assy for a 94 F250 IDIT? It's a 10.25, 4.10 w/ABS. My rear brakes have been locking up occasionally. Last week my passenger side rear had smoke pouring out. This weekend my driver's side rear brakes ate themselves. I attached a pic. One place here in Austin said that my problem may be rear end related. Besides having a hard time finding parts already, I'd hate to spend all the money on rebuilding the brakes and then have the rear end lock up soon.

You must be registered for see images attach

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do you happen to have a good rear end assy for a 94 F250 IDIT? It's a 10.25, 4.10 w/ABS. My rear brakes have been locking up occasionally. Last week my passenger side rear had smoke pouring out. This weekend my driver's side rear brakes ate themselves. I attached a pic. One place here in Austin said that my problem may be rear end related. Besides having a hard time finding parts already, I'd hate to spend all the money on rebuilding the brakes and then have the rear end lock up soon.

Wow that’s a mess. I’ve got a couple 10.25s but no second gen sterlings like what you have, it’s all first gen stuff that would be 91 and below. It will bolt in, just uses a slightly shorter pinion so driveshaft length may be an issue if you don’t have a lot of adjustment left

flyarmyguns

Reaction score
I'm looking for a heat shield blanket that fits between the exhaust manifold and the A/C condenser. Mine was destroyed by the steam cleaner..... Got one around?

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for a heat shield blanket that fits between the exhaust manifold and the A/C condenser. Mine was destroyed by the steam cleaner..... Got one around?
With the age these trucks are I never see that blanket in good condition. You would be best off buying some heat shielding online.

Alwaysreadyrob

2002 7.3 POWERSTROKE 4x4
Reaction score
Has anyone else bought an R&D Air Cleaner Kit ? I swear mine was cut too short so I had to go to a muffler shop and get 3” welded on to the end where the filter clamps on to.
Justin says he never had a problem about them but there is only one way this bolts on and it just wouldn’t fit. It also rubs on the A/C hose. It was only on one week before I took it off to get it welded and powder coated
when I noticed the rubbing. No more replies from Justin to my emails.

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
All the turbo valve covers have sold, do you need just the hose or the whole elephant trunk?