IDI Parts

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Disassembled three factory turbo IDIs this past weekend, turbo kits are going to customers so they are accounted for already. If anyone sees anything they need let me know. If you need something that you don’t see just ask!:D
You must be registered for see images attach

86F350ken

Reaction score
I'm interested in a 7.3 fuel filter head and the air tube between the grill and the air cleaner if you have them.

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm interested in a 7.3 fuel filter head and the air tube between the grill and the air cleaner if you have them.
I’ve got that too, so you need the elephant trunk plastic piece and the air filter bowl housing?

86F350ken

Reaction score
I’ve got that too, so you need the elephant trunk plastic piece and the air filter bowl housing?
Awesome!
I have the metal air filter housing and all that but missing the plastic corrugated piece. Am I using the right part descriptions? Hehe

It will be temporary until I get around to finding the rest of the parts for my Banks system.

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sounds good i'll take them!
Do you have/use paypal?
Yessir I’ll pm you details once I have the shipping estimate.

7.3 GPC and CDR valve cover?

the two I have are for parts, one has a bad controller and the other has a burnt relay so you may be able to make one good controller from the two. $20 plus shipping if you want the two gpc.

89Laredo

Underemployed
Reaction score
That sounds good. I have one that "works", but I think it stays on too long and has killed a couple plugs. Seems like the timer is goofy.
Do you have a valve cover with CDR hole?

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That sounds good. I have one that "works", but I think it stays on too long and has killed a couple plugs. Seems like the timer is goofy.
Do you have a valve cover with CDR hole?
Yessir $35, it needs a new grommet, I can include that if you want for another $10