IDI Parts

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don’t have any on the shelf but I can get them around here, where are you located?

Cruiseomatic

Defining Insanity
Reaction score
Because there are a ton of ******** who come down here, strip our parts and take them up north to people who know salt destroys metal but still neglect the trucks and buy the stuff where in 10 years its gone again.

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Because there are a ton of ******** who come down here, strip our parts and take them up north to people who know salt destroys metal but still neglect the trucks and buy the stuff where in 10 years its gone again.
Yep, I’ll make some calls and do some digging this weekend and into next week. I’ve got my carpenter hat on today trying to finish framing my house LOL

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm looking for a early 6.9 glowplug harness,

let me know

Thanks
Don’t have a 6.9 harness that’s it good shape I have some 7.3 harnesses if you want to upgrade to the newer style connectors. Otherwise I can build you a new harness

Eli

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think pickings are slim here in Texas because so many of our trucks head south - you'll see 3-vehicle tow-bared trains headed south on certain freeways much of the year!

Eli

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think pickings are slim here in Texas because so many of our trucks head south - you'll see 3-vehicle tow-bared trains headed south on certain freeways much of the year!

Eli
That is true Eli, I do my best to keep these trucks in the states, but a lot do go down south

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VWAudiFord

Members online