I Need Crew Cab Rubber Support Mounts

THECACKLER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I need to replace my Core Support Rubbers and I know the cab support mounts are a little beat as well. Does anybody know if the standard cab rubber mounts will work on a Crew Cab or what else will? LMC lists them for standard cab only.

nyteshades

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered a set for my CC, and so far they look like they'll work. I'm hoping to get them installed this weekend...might be the weekend though.

THECACKLER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nyteshades - I wish I was there to help. The way I've done it on regulars was to break all the bolts loose first, then use two floor jacks and a 4x4 under the rocker to lift one side and just do one side at at time. Good luck. Let me know how it goes and what and where did you get. Just the rubbers from LMC are almost $300.

OB_WAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I called ford a short time ago for replacements. the front and central mounts are $$$$$. The rears are discontinued and it didn't seem like the part numbers were the same as the standard cab mounts but let us know how it works out. post up part numbers and steps if you get a chance.

agree with thecackler regarding one side at a time(don't remove the bolts completely from the side you're NOT lifting). I have a post, you can search for my name, regarding putting a 1" hockey puck lift on. replacing mounts should be very similar but likely a lot more work :(

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've got the polyurethane for your cab if you want them. Bought the whole set I think from Azone for my 90 a couple years ago, never used the cab mounts just the two for the very front. I'll look tomorrow to make sure and count them. I'll ship for the $4.95 USPS 70 LB. priority box.:Thumbs Up

Edit: Mine are the Red/Orange like shown at Energy Suspension.

Azone body: http://www.autozone.com/autozone/ca...ame=Body+Mount+Bushing&searchText=Suspension+

Last edited:

nyteshades

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nyteshades - I wish I was there to help. The way I've done it on regulars was to break all the bolts loose first, then use two floor jacks and a 4x4 under the rocker to lift one side and just do one side at at time. Good luck. Let me know how it goes and what and where did you get. Just the rubbers from LMC are almost $300.

Thanks for the offer and the tip!! I'll do a write up with some pics. I got the cab mount set from LMC. They are an Energy suspension set, and it was $108 with shipping.