I can't believe

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Judging by the looks of the underhood and chassis, it looks like a previous Kali or non-rustbelt truck

Diesel JD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The price is high but not waay out of whack if ALL he sasy is true AND it has had good PM and SCA maintenance. I would have quit biddinga t around 4500 though....

SKimballC

Reaction score
Pretty clean rig, but dang, that's a lot of scratch for a stock truck, no matter how clean.

f-two-fiddy

Reaction score
Sounds like it's been in Ohio all it's life. The heck of it is, is that it states there are a couple of small rust bubbles showing over the wheel wells. I know from experiance that one it starts it'll only take a year or two, and it'll be over the whole wheel well. It starts from the inside of the panel and doesnt stop.

Freight_Train

Traitor to the brotherhood
Reaction score
actually that is pretty reasonable in my book.1991 F250,4x4,Standard Cab,8 foot bed,ZF5 tranny,Manual Transfer,Manual hubs,IDI,Very straight with only a few small easy to fix dents,Hardly any rust(I have seen more rust on a southern truck than that one),Extremely low miles(71K!My Y2K F250 had more!)

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
That is a hard to find truck, most of the reg cab trucks ended up being beat up work trucks. A one oner clean low mile truck is worth some money, I personally wouldn't have guessed it would go that high. He has to be happy with the sale I would say.

Nice Truck!

Jeff Dodson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
W O W, I ought to post my truck on EBAY. It dont have any rust and the ONLY thing wrong with the interior is the seat dont match, its grey from a 2001. again WOW !!! WOW :)