Howdy! New guy here

ghunt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been over on ford-trucks.net for awhile but was recently directred here by a sootman73 who signed my guestbook on cardomain.

Anyway I have a '94 IDI Turbo, cardomain is here:
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3055099

Looks like you guys have quite an active IDI forum here, I like it :)

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome Mr Hunt. You have found THE place on the net for IDI's.

FordGuy100

Reaction score
Nice truck man, I like that intake you rigged up? Did you weld up a place for the CDR to dump into it as well? Kinda looks like it in the pics.

If you ever wanna upgrade that turbo like you mentioned, you might wanna contact Russ, typ4 on here. He has a super 60 compressor/wheel on his. Unloaded with an intercooler he was hitting around 12psi when I was with him, he says though that when pulling 15 psi is easy.

Michael Fowler

Reaction score
WELCOME!!!:yell::yell::thumbsup:

This and the BOOB site are the very best sources of info and help for your IDI. I don't where you call home, but you can meet a bunch of the members if you can make it to the '09 IDI 4th July Rally in Bowling Green. See that thread for more info. Coming to a Rally is the short way to get up to speed on these trucks.. Ask Gary ( EMD Driver) how much he benefited from this year's rally.

On edit, I see you live in the EAST--no excuse for missing the Rally. In fact, Gary is almost a neighbor.

EMD_DRIVER

Say what?!?!
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Garrett! You won't find a better bunch of teachers... I mean guys, anywhere!!

Gary

ghunt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks everyone, I recognize a few names here from over at ford-trucks.net.

FordGuy100, yeah I did put a "nipple" on my intake to run the CDR into it. Seems to be working out pretty good so far.

david85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
High Ghunt.

Seems to me we are stealing members from both sides:D

In noticed a few guys from here on FTE shortly after I joined here.

Looks like IDIs are getting more popular.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Wow, that's two guys from West Virginia in the same year! LOL Good to have another on-board. I was just out at Deep Creek lake over Labor day. Not real close to you, but about as close as I get in any given year. Hope you can make one of our meets some time so we can get an eyeball on you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ntjapkes