how long will it last?????

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
Well.... lets just say that in the next month or so, I'm gonna be putting more $$$ in my PSD than I ever did in my IDI.... to be continued:peelout :peelout :peelout :D :D :D :D :D

Muddinkev44

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well.... lets just say that in the next month or so, I'm gonna be putting more $$$ in my PSD than I ever did in my IDI.... to be continued:peelout :peelout :peelout :D :D :D :D :D

me too....minus having an IDI part:mad:

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do I smell a set of injectors and a chip, some guages and tranny mods on order?

apextrans

What Log Book????
Reaction score
Do I smell a set of injectors and a chip, some guages and tranny mods on order?
What....are you talking to me?

Gauges arrived Friday;Sweet Go for it gunther, you won't regret it. I bought mine with almost 147,000 miles on the clock & while there are some problems & things to be addressed with a higher mileage truck, it's a great opportunity to upgrade some vital parts as you fix what needs fixing. Replacement & improvement parts are more money than IDI parts so be prepared when the time comes. Good luck

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
Last edited:

twildman

Reaction score
Injector cores are at Swamps(Baby's)http://www.swampsdiesel.com/content/injectors/94-97/mild.htm, guages, http://www.dieselmanor.com/isspro/image-blk_red_2.htm pillar pod painted and waiting, glowplugs, UVC harnesses, gp relay, sonnax valves and tricumulator springs, all nessary fluids and filters. I'm gonna have to see how the $$$ stands before I talk to Jody. I have the Hypertech programmer that came withthe truck, so I'll try that for now.:D
You must be registered for see images

Be careful running that Hypertech on the extreme setting with bigger injectors.