How 'bout it?

janos1

That's gonna hurt
Reaction score
I got to thinking. What's stopping us from having a get together here in FL? Nothing... So, how about the IDI people in the land of the newly wed and the nearly dead having a meeting somewhere? Any suggestions? Probably would be best after the new year sometime.

Mat J

Way down south
Reaction score
count me in but location dependent. i live in jupiter which is by west palm beach on the east coast. i know there is some others in gainsville. and someone else on the west coast.

orlando might be a central meeting area.

janos1

That's gonna hurt
Reaction score
That is kinda what I was thinking. Find some kind of interesting place that isn't all touristy. Been in FL all my life and every time I go to Orlando I feel like one.:puke: Where might you suggest?

gonecrazyi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I feel the same way about Orlando, Im closer to Daytona beach and try to avoid Orlando like the plague.

Im up for having one somewhere around central Florida, just need a heads up so that I know when I have to de-rig my truck.

rckslash2010

Reaction score
I might be down there next spring working on a pipeline that starts near Tallahassee. I'm not sure yet, we'll have to see if anything comes along up here before then. I'm in Minnesota.

gonecrazyi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Probably a good thing lol, I need the motivation to fix the little things. Mecanically shed go anywhere. But the ac fan doesnt work, the heater cores not hooked up, my air horns disconnected and the hose and wires are hanging below the bumper. The 4x4's not hooked up due to inproper gearing in the front, the rear tanks out due to a leak, and to top it off, the injection pumps been leaking for about 6 months. But she starts every morning, still looks good, and can pull any trailer I put behind her.

punkmechanic

diesel tech
Reaction score
after living in in " a land hole" (orlando) for over a year, I REALLY like the "land of newly wed and nearly dead". that is some funny **** right there!

I cant make the meet (Im 3500 miles away now) but hope you all can and have a good time doing it.

punk

Mat J

Way down south
Reaction score
yeah i dont like orlando either just thought it was pretty central. okeechobee and lakeland are pretty cool areas and there are mud boggs going on every so often. daytona is really touristy to.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RangerDanger

Members online