Holy Smokes, Literally!

langevette

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just came in from installing my MOOSE Pump, and Type4 matched BB codes. All I can say is Damn. She runs, she smokes, and she's full of you know what! I stuck her together, started her up, and what a differance. I did drive her down the alley, (with out timing it, sorry Mel getting it timed Monday:D) and she has never had sooo much power. The boost gauge was hitting 8 psi:sly, but the pyro was not working-cuss. I'm not sure, but my waste gate I think was unhookedcookoo. The rod from the dashpot was hanging, and the wg arm was all the way down(open?) Now she has a whistle at idle that it didnt before.
Anyway wanted to thank everyone for the help, and after waiting close to 2 months, what a differance a good fuel system is on these beasts!
Thanks,
Matthew

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Glad you "feel the differance" many other members here have with these guys selling us something that really works. Thats Russ & Mel for another happy customer..
So who and what method is your shop using to time your engine. Do not allow them to tell you is factory at 8.5 +or- 2 degrees. Thats just way to much of a swing of 4 degrees

Blind Driver2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Only 8 psi? I get 11 with my 088 and restrictive aluminum heat sink airbox :sly

My vacuum guage is always in the red after a extended full throttle run :rolleyes:

I hope to get my moose and BBs instled in the next few weeks.

langevette

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glad you "feel the differance" many other members here have with these guys selling us something that really works. Thats Russ & Mel for another happy customer..
So who and what method is your shop using to time your engine. Do not allow them to tell you is factory at 8.5 +or- 2 degrees. Thats just way to much of a swing of 4 degrees
Pulse method, 8.5 btdc and the owner of the shop knew exactly what I was asking.;Sweet

Only 8 psi? I get 11 with my 088 and restrictive aluminum heat sink airbox :sly

My vacuum guage is always in the red after a extended full throttle run :rolleyes:

I hope to get my moose and BBs instled in the next few weeks.

I havent had it out very far yet, but 8 is better than before I think. I want to IC the thing, but want to drive it first.
Matthew

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle