Holy Smoke

Guntherx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was in Florida last week and went to a dealer called Truck Heaven. I drove an 01 F350 CC DW 7.3 with an EDGE package in it. I odn't know what wlse it had, but when I opened her up it sounded like a jet takin goff with a HUGE amount of turbo whistle. My wife and I drove it and it SHOVED you way back into the seats. Anybody have any idea what all it may have had in it?

Also it has 78K, is an La West with all of the goodies and DVD/sound system for $26,999. does that sound good?

I also looked at an 02 with aero package DVD, cool grill, 98,000 for $25,999. I offered 21K but they wouldn't come below 23,999. According to Ed,unds it is worth $19K.

Thoughts?

94f450sd

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was in Florida last week and went to a dealer called Truck Heaven. I drove an 01 F350 CC DW 7.3 with an EDGE package in it. I odn't know what wlse it had, but when I opened her up it sounded like a jet takin goff with a HUGE amount of turbo whistle. My wife and I drove it and it SHOVED you way back into the seats. Anybody have any idea what all it may have had in it?

probably had just a chip or programmer in it with an open intake and 4" exhaust.doesnt take much for a PSD to set you back in the seat.now if you wanna be sucked and held to the back of the seat,come take my truck for a ride :D :D .

h2odrx

Anti-O
Reaction score
hey what does this look like? an stock 2000 with only 30k something miles, has air bags and loaded!!!:eek:

Attachments

• HPIM2628.jpg
    HPIM2628.jpg
    186.4 KB · Views: 11
  • HPIM2630.jpg
    HPIM2630.jpg
    208.9 KB · Views: 5

geonc

SPIDER BAIT
Reaction score

Also it has 78K, is an La West with all of the goodies and DVD/sound system for $26,999. does that sound good?

I also looked at an 02 with aero package DVD, cool grill, 98,000 for $25,999. I offered 21K but they wouldn't come below 23,999. According to Ed,unds it is worth $19K.

Thoughts?

The pull of the dark side is STRONG LOL :D

he does seem a bit proud of his trucks price wise....I have seen them for under $20k elseware

I have noticed when the early super dutys have under 100k mi the seller seems to think it's worth a third more.....the down side to the ultra low mileage SD's is the failure prone front hubs that seem to have a life span of just over 100k mi.....I have seen people shell out $1k to have them replaced:eek:

apextrans

What Log Book????
Reaction score
Gunther,

I just bought (but haven't picked up yet) an 03 F-250 Lariat CC 4x4 SRW 7.3PSD for just under $19,000.00. Has about 145,000 on the clock but everywhere I checked showed that to be below NADA & Kelly values. What they're asking sounds high. PM or call (443-340-8079) me if your looking for a duelly. There's one here for sale in Fallston. Think it's an 02 DRW XLT blue w/gray interior. 84,000 miles on the clock. Has a ball in the bed, rear airbags with in-cab controller, decent rubber, & a plow frame (Western, no plow included). Really nice truck but it was out of my price range. Last I saw it on line, $24,000.00. It's at a place called Adam's Motor Company right on Belair Rd near Rt.152. Look on Auto Trader.com & use the zip code 21047 ifin you want a peek at it.

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
The pull of the dark side is STRONG

(Heavy Breathing) Join me, and we will rule the galaxy together!!!!!!

Sounds like Rich nailed it chip/tuner, exhaust, and air intake. Power setting on GO Baby GO.:rotflmao