Finnally running my 7.3idi with Omega Moose pump

hce

So can i....
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here is the latest. It's been awhile had a lot going on other thAn the truck lately. But the engine still at the machine shop they been backed up which is ok. The turbo situation is terrible. Turbo Lab will not answer me or call me. They have my turbo. I filed a better business bureau complaint on them having heard back from the Bbb either. So please do your self a favor and don't do business with these clowns posing as a legitimate business. Their bbb rating is f go look them up wish I had.

Redefines Turbo lag.

76ford466

Another member
Reaction score
Yes no kidding. The worst was when I did talk to one of the guys there about it he said there is no way possible the turbo bearings going out could get debris in the oil system to scratch up the bearings. Yea and 5he builds turbo? If you have something such as a bearing taking up space so there is no slack in the shaft th en th e shaft now has lots of play in it then th at part went somewhere don't take a genius to figure that out

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes no kidding. The worst was when I did talk to one of the guys there about it he said there is no way possible the turbo bearings going out could get debris in the oil system to scratch up the bearings. Yea and 5he builds turbo? If you have something such as a bearing taking up space so there is no slack in the shaft th en th e shaft now has lots of play in it then th at part went somewhere don't take a genius to figure that out

Any update?