Heres a Small update! with PICS!

pedro_8149

7.3L Remote Turbo
Reaction score
Hey Guys, heres a small update for ya. This year ive added, Smoked Cab lights, Cut and welded new cab corner in, a fresh coat of paint, sandblasted the frame and re painted it, engine to turbo full mandrell bent 3" Then turbo to stacks is 5" and the stacks are 8", rhino lined the box, added more lift to my existing 4" skyjacker suspension. i got the SKY Fabricating 5.5" front and rear shackle reversal kit and adjustable panhard bar working out to a total of 9.5" of lift i now have 4:10 gears front and rear. im running a brand new set of bfg m/t km2 that are 385/75r16. added the chrome rocker kit. and probally missed some stuff but heres some pics for your viewing pleasure, oh and i also won NADP's Truck of the month Contest back in June.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

pedro_8149

7.3L Remote Turbo
Reaction score
I will be in prince george on October 26 for that weekend. Thats hopping i fix my leaky injector pump by then. But add me on FB If you have it, and ill keep you posted on there.

gdhillon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hmm that's unfortunate about the pump...i don't know your full name, my fb is gavin dhillon....only prince george one I believe

I have a baby moose that's awaiting install on my truck....I think the moose is 645 cad but I'm not sure. My current pump seems decent but I have a feeling its the original one, if I have it out by the time you come we could work out a deal if you want it.

Blsford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bet that truck looks great, without those gawd awful stacks

gdhillon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What your profile picture? I added a joseph pedro that I think is so but I'm not sure.
My profile pic is of me and my grampa with sun glasses on

reklund

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good. Looked better without the stacks.

Which cab lights are those? Were they a direct fit or did you have to drill new holes?

wmoguy

Reaction score
Looks Nice Pedro! Those are some BIG stacks!

Hows the Remote Turbo treating u these days?

Exekiel69

Reaction score
Your truck looks great. I also think it looked better with out the stacks, personally I think they look good on a DRW sw not so much.