Got Juice?

Max Power

Reaction score
I see you are going to get a DTT tranny. I haven't heard of that before or at least I don't think I have. Care to fill me in? I am going to have to do something soon too!

Last edited:

Got Juice?

Stack Daddy
Reaction score
DTT Tranny....experimental, will not hold 5th with my power (Bill K owner watched my run at PDR)

Billet convertor (experimental loaner)
New remanned Allison (new clutches etc)
Shift Kit (transgo)

and a few other tweaks.

I talked to bill about allison, and the main limitation right now are the apply pistons, but he is working on that.... he does tell me that adding clutches is not the smartest thing to do , as it only serves to band-aid the fact that what clutches are there are not being effectively clamped on engagement in high hp applications.... and that is where the apply pistons come into play. i will keep you and everyone else informed about the tranny when it is installed and if you have any questions just ask.

DTT

Last edited:

Got Juice?

Stack Daddy
Reaction score
you are totally welcome over here, this site is to be used by everyone who wants to learn and have fun!

:D

SeeYou

Dunce
Reaction score
If you want to see what this user posted go to the dumb and dumber forum.

Last edited by a moderator:

Geno

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by SUCKMYDICK
If thats your only knowledge and source for tranny upgrade you and they dont know **** Adding clutches is only a bandaid That is laughable How then do you add holding capacity beyond 500 HP No **** Go ask DTT So far all I see is their stealing or useing what everyone else is doing and aren't smart enough or have enough coin to by a built Allison and steal the ideas Foolish and a sucker if you jump on board with them throwing a stupid comment out like that Bandaid how dumb

got Juice good ****** luck
Sounds like a personal problem to me and would apreciate it if you would take it else where.
Geno

Got Juice?

Stack Daddy
Reaction score
SMD there are more ways to skin a cat. just as there are other choices in power adders, you go to your vendor who you feel comfortable dealing with and i will go to mine. You spend your money where you want to okay? and i will do the same.

Bill has been building some of the greatest Dodge automatics and now he needs a high HP DMX to experiment on, so he asked me to help him out. Given his stellar reputation as a builder, and as a person who i have met i feel comfortable helping him develop this tranny. I do feel comfortable helping him out as he has helped friends of mine even when the help was not asked for. Their crew is second to none, their attitudes are positive, and what is wrong with having another tranny option out there? just like power adding devices, there is always room for improvement and competition is a good thing, as in the end the consumer gets a better product; and i for one am PROUD to be a part of that quest for perfection.
J

Got Juice?

Stack Daddy
Reaction score
Nahhh,,,,,BTW...that is a cool avatar! one of the first movies that ever kept me awake until 3 am

russs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Geez Jonathan... Wont that guy ever give it up!

People sure do whimper a lot when you beat their dyno numbers dont they....

Got Juice?

Stack Daddy
Reaction score
Originally posted by Russ
Geez Jonathan... Wont that guy ever give it up!

People sure do whimper a lot when you beat their dyno numbers dont they....

Yeah well..........

Attachments

• fc1e83c0.gif
    fc1e83c0.gif
    420.1 KB · Views: 330

Got Juice?

Stack Daddy
Reaction score
Originally posted by Max Power
What a classy individual SMD is :eek:

He might be, i still hope he has something positive to contribute to the members here.

SeeYou

Dunce
Reaction score
If you want to see what this user posted go to the dumb and dumber forum.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDIBronco86

Members online