Got Juice?

russs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Go back to "The Diesel Place".... Tell em all how you know more than Bill Kondolay while your at it... :Whatever:

If Bill can make a POS 47RE withstand over a half ton of torque, imagine what he can do with a superior Ally given a chance...

359ISB

Reaction score
Careful SMD, chirstmas is coming and santa is watching. An attitude like that just might net you a lump of coal in your stocking. :moon:

SeeYou

Dunce
Reaction score
If you want to see what this user posted go to the dumb and dumber forum.

Last edited by a moderator:

SeeYou

Dunce
Reaction score

MarkSmith

Reaction score
Well the Allison is outa my league but I know Bill Kondolay is the BEST at building 47re trannies for withstanding the abuse of the mighty Cummins. Give him a chance and he'll build the best Allison around too. I doubt you are any better at building "your" mickeymouse trap allison. Hes the best and Juice is being a test subject. Nuff said.

BTW If'n I were to pay for your "knowledge" it'd be done with the change in my pocket. Go preach your **** to someone who gives a damn.

Mark

359ISB

Reaction score
Originally posted by SUCKMYDICK
Right what do you know how does the allison work Enlighten us with your wisdom We're all ears Seems quiet already I know you don't want to hear it but Got Juice is full of **** with his lame info from DTT I know I know more then BK if he is the origin of that statment Got Juice quoted He's dumber then a rock when it comes to a Allison He obviously is spouting off of the mouth because he has no answers and is waiting in the wings for everyone else to do the RR and jump on and claim what Just like the Transgo and converter upgrade Nothing is his or DTT

Suckmydick

OK. We got this settled everybody besides you is FOS, and you're great at pointing it out, woopie doopie. How about you lend some of your vast knowledge to the patrons here in the spirit of learning, or is there a 976 number that we have to call for your services?

PEANUTGRWR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
HEY ********** OR SUCKMYDICK OR WHATEVER YOUR NAME IS, YOU DONT HAVE TO POST ANYMORE TO PROVE THAT YOURE A *******. BELIVE ME WE ALL GOT THAT ON YOUR FIRST LAME BRAIN ASS POST. IF I WERE YOU I WOULD BE SAVING UP MY MONEY FOR ENGLISH CLASSES INSTEAD OF A TRANNY UPGRADE.:Knob POLISHER!!!!!!

SeeYou

Dunce
Reaction score

PEANUTGRWR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
HEY JERKAHOLIC WHY DONT YOU POST SOMETHING THAT THE MODS DONT DELETE ;)

ISurvivedNMU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by PEANUTGRWR
HEY JERKAHOLIC WHY DONT YOU POST SOMETHING THAT THE MODS DONT DELETE ;)

LOL

Jerkaholic....lmao... Nut, you were bringing out the big guns:shoot: :moon:

GODFATHER

Reaction score
WHAT A THREAD GREAT INFO . HE HEEE

ISNT THIS WHAT THIS SITE REPRESENTS FREEDOM ? BARE IT ALL ?A IN YOUR FACE ATTITUDE FOUND NO WHERE ELSE ?
I SEE PEANUTGRWER TAKING FULL ADVANTAGE . WHERES SMD ? NOTHING NEW FROM HIM IN THE DUMBER AND DUMBER FORUM .

BACK TO TOPIC
GOT JUICE WHAT IS THE FACTORY TCC VALVE LINE PRESSURE ? WILL THE TRANSGO GIVE A QUICKER SHIFT ?
I HEAR A VALVE IS AVAIALABLE.
WOULD YOU RECOMEND GOING WITH A 190 PSI SPRING OR 170 ? HOW WILL IT HELP ? WHAT COULD IT HURT ?
WHATS THE DIFFERENCE IN A TRIPLE DISK AND A SINGLE DISK CONVERTER ? WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT FOR HOLDING CAPACITY ?
SORRY FOR ALL THE QUESTION BUT YOU ARE INVESTIGATING AS IT SEEMS TO ME . I THOUGHT YOU COULD OFFER ASSISTANCE.

GREAT

BMDMAX

Reaction score
I would call the boys at Suncoast for the real dope. I would wager that they have the most modded Allisons on the road out so far.

Mine is holding over 500 RW with nary a hiccup.

PEANUTGRWR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OR GO TO THE DUMB AND DUMBER ROOM AND GET SMD TO TELL YOU ALL HE KNOWS ABOUT SUCKIN A :oops: UHHHHHHHH I MEAN ABOUT TRANNY ISSUES I MEAN