Got a new beast

Matt_INW

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sold my RWD 1991 F350 and got this 1994, last year of the IDI. It has 125k miles on it. Biggest problem is the after market dump addition screwed up the bed. So I’m starting to keep my eyes out for a bed.

You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good bed can be hard to get your hands on.

That would look really sharp with a flatbed. Might look at that option if you don't need a true truck box.

Heath

MtnHaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
+1 for the flatbed especially if you can still use the dump hardware. I always felt the 4 door longbed DRW looked more balanced with a flatbed, and you won't have to ever worry about those wide hips catching on anything. Out of curiosity, how much $$$ the ol' girl set you back?

Matt_INW

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry I never answered, been crazy busy getting new house livable. And the truck has been in the shop more than not. I've wasted too much money at the diesel shop this time around for mostly non-diesel items.

Yup has the factory turbo, I actually here the exhaust more than the engine, which I don't like.

It cost umm, 10k, and that was getting him down from 12k. It was in Everett, recent new transmission and full brake job including master cylinder all guts, including ABS module. But in the end I'm not yet content with it. Still dealing with fuel leaks, shop replaced an injector, and the fuel filter housing, but at least one injector cap is leaking.

u2slow

bilge rat
Reaction score
I would find a real dump bed, or just a flat bed if not dumping. Waaay more rugged.

Curious if that is an SRW 4x4 that was aftermarket converted to duals? Does it keep the SRW's GVWR? (9200#) or do they manage to recert it?