Fuel system

Austin86250

Full Access Member
Reaction score
At the top side of the metal Filler Tube, install a Brass Barb fitting with one end threaded.
Drill hole in side of Filler, and ream it, File etc... just to where the threads will screw in. Rough up the metal around the hole, and JB Weld it.

Where the Roll Over valve in, install a new rubber grommet.
I used a fitting, one end 3/4" threaded and other I used 3/4" Barb. I do it next time I will go with 5/8" Barb for the hose you run up to the Filler neck. It fill fast, none of this waiting for it to burp etc....

Goat
I’ll probably just weld or braze downing on what fittings I find in town, although I’m not overly concerned about fill up time as I have always been a fill up
Calculate mpg, check fluids, quick inspection etc

Old Goat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ll probably just weld or braze downing on what fittings I find in town, although I’m not overly concerned about fill up time as I have always been a fill up
Calculate mpg, check fluids, quick inspection etc
I always calculate every tank of fuel also. I fill to the tippy, tip top of the Filler neck.

This is similar to what I used in the roll over valve grommet. I cut it off flush with the top of the "Hex". drilled out the hole to the size of the cut off piece. made it a tight fit. Use some plastic cement for a leak proof secure fit. I cut it off to give me clearance between it and the bed. Though I did put rubber spacers between the bed and frame.

Goat

Last edited:

Austin86250

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So close to starting!
Probably the last thing
What is the injection pump feed fitting style
I know it’s 1/2-20 but I am not sure if it’s o ring or compression anyone know?
That fitting is kind of a pain to get out just to put it back

Austin86250

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It has an o ring seal.
These fass Instructions are kicking my ass but I just figured out the line from the fass is 3/8 not 1/2” like I thought which makes life really easy because I’ll be able to use the fitting from russes hard line delete *phew* buying fittings online suck

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    230.5 KB · Views: 9

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDIBronco86