finally my truck has power

93cc7.3

needs turbo power
Reaction score
Last edited:

wmoguy

Reaction score
Nice improvement! What are the 2 switches for below your wait to start light?

hairyboxnoogle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Interesting, maybe mine starts better than i give it credit for. Matrix / Otahoni. When did you change your stacks? I remember yours being about my favorite ive ever seen on a pickup.

Matrix37495

The Amish Wolfman
Reaction score
I changed mine when I put the turbo on. The old ones became the 3" pipe for my new system. It has a very mellow sound even though its just straight pipe. Theres a couple more pics in the stack thread. :)

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
me and chris ... mostly chris (matrix) put new (used 1k miles old) pump and injectors and man does it run ...

btw there was so much build up in the precups we had to knock it lose with a screw driver there was only a whole the size of the pintle !!!!!!

Typical results when running waste motor oil! Happened to me too.

93cc7.3

needs turbo power
Reaction score
I am working towards water injection because I've heard it helps keep things clean ... what can I use the clean up the mess already in there

George D.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well at least it cranks fast, takes for ever to start though. Might wana check your lift pump.

93cc7.3

needs turbo power
Reaction score
Are you watching the last video cause 8 seconds of cranking at 32 degress I didn't think was too bad I have 9 lbs of lift psi I have the mechinal and electric lift pumps plumbed in parallel