factory turbo boost numbers

gonecrazyi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm putting together another motor that I plan to replace mine with. I don't want to pull the heads till i have to, usually opens a whole nother can of worms.

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm the opposite of what the "high boost" gang puts up for numbers.
I am running an IC, so the numbers to take a hit too.
6psi pulling a 10-13% grade 900 deg on the EGT's with a 10k gross trailer hooked to the ass of a 8k gross truck.
i like my peace of mind. very understressed truck=less mech issues=happy driver;Sweet

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
I got a 7.3 psd intercooler to go in mine soon but i think with all the fuel my pump puts out i will still make 18-20 psi for boost

itsacrazyasian

residentcrazyasian
Reaction score
intercooler is next for me. that last trip home from o town running hard and running out of washer fluid left me pissed.

who would think that everyone would be out of washer fluid from all the love bugs.

Meh.

pennsylvaniabo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
intercooler is next for me. that last trip home from o town running hard and running out of washer fluid left me pissed.

who would think that everyone would be out of washer fluid from all the love bugs.

Meh.

how do yo like the **** injection? is this a bolt on kit or did you make yout own like in the tech articles?

biggin92

Yeeeee Haaawwww
Reaction score
how do yo like the **** injection? is this a bolt on kit or did you make yout own like in the tech articles?

i don't think asian has **** injection, i think he was referring to all the freakin love bugs around here on his windshield and running out of washer fluid.

gonecrazyi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I Max at 9 psi at the moment. With a trailer i hit it pretty fast but usually sit at 6 running hard in 4th. I need some more boost though, I'm still smoking at 6-8psi running 4th out.

gonecrazyi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No. I need to do that yet. You just put a bolt in the hose going to the actuator correct?

itsacrazyasian

residentcrazyasian
Reaction score
Yup! Just block off the vacuum (boost reference) line.

Yes i have **** injection.

I like it alot, it uses pressure switch to kick the system on when boost is at 10psi or above.

I was running hard coming back down to south florida and i ran the system dry. Stopped at a few service plazas on the 'pike and nobody had washer fluid.

And yes my windshield washer tank was dry too.:mad:

racecar

Reaction score
Yup! Just block off the vacuum (boost reference) line.

Yes i have **** injection.

I like it alot, it uses pressure switch to kick the system on when boost is at 10psi or above.

I was running hard coming back down to south florida and i ran the system dry. Stopped at a few service plazas on the 'pike and nobody had washer fluid.

And yes my windshield washer tank was dry too.:mad:

What size of nozzle and what psi pump are you running?