Fummins of Flea-bay

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Careful guys.. By the looks of how many air fresheners hanging near the steering wheel there may be something that smells bad inside.... Maybe some wet goat hair or something.....:rotflmao

BROWNIEBOY525

The old fleet
Reaction score
this would kind of concern me " It will first need a air filter," :dunno. After you do all that work and spend the money to put the cummins in there you dont go get an air filter

Exekiel69

Reaction score
Yep Me too, there is something fishy about this one with 14k it would be done much MUCH better than that and at the least have an air filter cookoo

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Careful guys.. By the looks of how many air fresheners hanging near the steering wheel there may be something that smells bad inside.... Maybe some wet goat hair or something.....:rotflmao

:rotflmao Now that' there's down right funny.

He prolly ran out of coin from the install for a filter.:dunno

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Darrin... When you have a look at it post back what you find. I'll bet the reason the trans isn't shifting is because he didn't know about the TPS on the IDI injection pumps. Also does it have an intercooler on it? True, $6000.00 is a great price for this but there is still something missing. I know you will find it or buy it...

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Great deal, but I am not going to buy it. I have to many projects around the lot that I need to deal with.

I was considering getting it and putting the built E4OD trans in my truck to have double overdrive, but can't justify that right now,

So I am just watching it,...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online