Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
U

nder $120 delivered for this :D

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Excellent, those will be very very helpful for you.

If that is the same auction I was watching, I offered 65 bucks for it...I felt was missing too many tools and I"m a COB to begin with...

Have fun with them.

Al

idi_econoline

No Bed For Me!
Reaction score
OK, 91idi, surely I'm not the only one wondering what toolset that is... and wondering how badly I need it.... Pleez advize what it dis??? -Drool

I've stopped grumbling at da Mrs about all her fabric and crafts stuff, once I noticed my disorganized tool collection engulfing the garage.... LOL

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Thats the very rare Rotunda tool kit designed for the idi engine. See the tool in the top tray at the bottom of said tray. Thats a seat reamer worth around $300.00 if you attempt a buy from otc. Next to it is the special tool used to remove or install the injecter lines on the pump. It will reach all the lines. Anyone thats tried to reach the bottom lines knows what a hell of a job that is. The other tools are the installers and pullers for the cam gear. The crank gear and the front dampner main seal install tool. Missing is the fan clutch tools and the injection pump wrench and turning tool. Maybe some other non needed tools to. That was a great price too. I have been watching it for about a month and offered it up to a couple of members here. Glad one of us got this. I also have this same kit with a few more parts than this one. Blackhat Auctions has lots of this offered from time to time. Sometimes they break down a kit and sel off certain parts but they are much more costly than this partiall kit is. I was watching a injection pump hard line wrench offered for $140.00..:eek: I wasn't looking to buy. Just wanted to see if it sold.. It didn't..

91idi

Fiberglass *****
Reaction score
Thanks Gary!
That's why you "need/want" it. :D I have 3 idi's and some of those tools are life savers

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
Gotta love holidays on ebay..... catch everyone napping LOL

91idi

Fiberglass *****
Reaction score
July 17 I'll have it in my hands. :D

91idi

Fiberglass *****
Reaction score
It arrived today. IT IS THE COOLEST TOOL I HAVE!!! Can't wait to try it out. If wanted I can take picks of each piece.

Hey Ron, I'm still waiting and when you see it, (may get to use it) you will follow through with you promise :D LOL

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
The tool applications are supposed to be in the lid cover. It even shows how to use the tools. If anyone is looking at these tool kits and wants my opinnion if they are a good deal or whats missing just pm me. I can tell you whats needed the most and whats not really a needed tool. The lifter bleed down tool is not a real high use tool. Neither is the valve spring compresser tool. But at least having that tool will allow you to remove the valve springs to replace or replace the valve seal with the heads still on the block. Ys just have to have the piston at top dead center with both valves cloed. With the pistons up you can't loose a valve down a cylinder. They will drop but only about 50 thousands till they hit the piston.... If its at top dead center. Every time unmber one cylinder is at top dead center so is number 4 cylinder. then 1/4 turn of the crank and another pair are at tdc and so on..

91idi

Fiberglass *****
Reaction score

When ahead and bought this. Figured for what I offered the reamer should be worth it

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That injector seat reamer is worth the kit. Of all the stuff in there.......... that is the one that is hard to beat. You can do everything else those other tools do with some stuff around the shop............ not so much with the injector bore seats. Wish I had a seat reamer.

Cool kit man.

Heath

91idi

Fiberglass *****
Reaction score

OK, I need to stay away from eBay and craigslist.
Getting this rotunda parts washer for $250!(J80 Super Cleanmaster)
Dad even agreed to pay for it so I would quit asking for a parts washer. He saw the Ford decal and knew it was the one. LOL

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Thats a nice looking parts washer. I like the angle of the wash tray too. Sure would like to see how it operates too..

91idi

Fiberglass *****
Reaction score

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tyler9828