Emissions Testing

mu2bdriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Holy F. What a waste of resources. It's a shame you have such a diversely beautiful and resource-rich State and the Progressives are working overtime to destroy it.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
What are these paper tickets related to smoking you speak of?

If john Q public sees what "they feel" is excesive smoke from any car or truck here in cali we have a tool free hot line where they can call in a smoker. They do not have to be correct. Its an honor system here and.. Its not working well. So someone saw me once or twice or three times and reported me 3 times. Funny how it was at the exact same intersection the first and 2nd time too. Not the same time of day either. We do have some homeless standing in the left turn lanes but I have not seen them is years. Odd because I have not been cited in years...:dunno:rolleyes: So once the report is made the license plate is run thru DMV and an AQMD paper citation with no power to correct my issues is sent. Now you see why this state is so messed up. Someone has to answer the phone calls. Sent the report after they get the address from DMV so they have a job. Justify that if you can. A made up job doing nothing but **** off citizens who are doing nothing wrong besides driving the best multi fuel burner ever made. We can burn any fuel that burns like waste motor oil or waste vegi oil or waste oils of most any type. Even jet fuel burns in our engines very well. Just needs some lubrication added because its very dry for the jet engines today. Got any furnace oil. Burn that too.

mu2bdriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If it weren't for most of the people in government our unemployment rate would be 10%+. I'm sure govt vehicles are exempt from this McCarthyism.

IDIoit

MachinistFabricator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
if it wasnt for the government, most of our products would still be made right here, in the good ole USofA

jwalterus

Made in America
Reaction score
no emissions testing here in ND, but there is a city ordinance against "excessive smoking", it sure ****** the cops off when you remind them that the city judge and city attorney have said publicly that it is unenforceable since there is no opacity level stated and no way to test it

laserjock

Almost there...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's like ***********... You know it when you see it???

LOL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online