Early Return Line Kit Plus More

jtate

Full Access Member
Reaction score
this morning at 2oclock i purchased my birthday, fathers day, Christmas, and anniversary present. thats basically the agreement that i had to make in order to get them lol. i purchased a set of the return lines with the olive orings from mylex intl and a band new set of injectors from Pensacola diesel. i cant wait to see if the mileage goes down.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well thats very interesting. I still have to wonder then if the green clamps do anything, and if the stock Barbs on the T's are designed to work with the lederhosen. LOL

Alex S

Jeoff
Reaction score
in short the cloth keeps the hose from expanding

but how much psi is in the return system? on my bros 6.2 he had the factory return lines with cloth and they started to leak so i just went and got some fule line that was a bit smaller and pushed it on with no clamps and no problem.

jtate

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought reman injectors and the install kit posted above from him. I'll let ypu know if its any good in a couple of days.

gte and scout have yall received your return line set. i received mine today and was disappointed, because the kit didnt come with the 3 bolts, big oring for ip, and the fuel line orings, other than that real nice kit. i called them up as soon as i noticed they were missing and lance thats in charge of the ebay items said that he forgot to put it in the kit, and he would be mailing it out and i should be receiving it by tuesday. just make sure everything is there.

6.9poweredscout

Bleeds IH red...
Reaction score
got mine, bolts, all the o-rings and washers are there. looks reallllly nice. i wasn't crazy about the color of the cloth in the ebay pic, but now that i have it the actual color is a dark grey and it's had to tell it's even cloth! ;Sweet i'd recommend it to anyone, although it'll be a while before i use it! :rolleyes:

-Jon

jtate

Full Access Member
Reaction score
got mine, bolts, all the o-rings and washers are there. looks reallllly nice. i wasn't crazy about the color of the cloth in the ebay pic, but now that i have it the actual color is a dark grey and it's had to tell it's even cloth! ;Sweet i'd recommend it to anyone, although it'll be a while before i use it! :rolleyes:-Jon
good glad to here everything turned out all right with your order. i talked to lance, who is in charge of the ebay items and he mailed them out yesturday so i should have them by tuesday. im pretty happy with the kit, other than it not having the fuel line orings and the bolts. i purchased a new set of injectors from pensacola diesel the same time i purchased the return line kit, so tomorrow will be a busy day for a little while anyway lol. i just hope it makes a difference, because im not to happy with the power and fuel consumption of this truck. i have two trucks, a 04 gmc sierra with a v6 and my ford with the 7.3. i would have to say my v6 outpulls my dulley and burns way lot less fuel. something just aint right with the 7.3 for a v6 to outpull it.

-Jon[/QUOTE]

npe3484

Reaction score
The whole kit went on smoothly without any problems. I ended up having about 9" of the hose left over, as well as the copper washers and hardware that I didn't use.

I would definitely recommend this kit to anyone who's got leaky return lines.