e4od life?

superduty12v

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol yeah. man im lookin for an IDI or an early powerstroke. if you see any around there. preferably an IDI i dont have the money to fix a stroke. so if you see any around. PM me with the general area there in, if its not too much to ask.

trackspeeder

Stone crusher.
Reaction score
lol yeah. man im lookin for an IDI or an early powerstroke. if you see any around there. preferably an IDI i dont have the money to fix a stroke. so if you see any around. PM me with the general area there in, if its not too much to ask.

This area is pretty dry when it comes to IDI's. Check craigslist and Bargain News on a regular basis.

I will keep my eyes open if something comes up. I have to warn you. If I find something I have a habit of keeping it.:rotflmao

superduty12v

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol ive been checkin em. and yeah its a pretty scarce pickin. and ik what you mean lol. i found one for 2500 but its white with some blue parts to it. 235 on it zf5 converted. if i sell my truck this weekend i think im gonna check that one out and paint it up. if not ill trade mine for a stroke i guess.

trackspeeder

Stone crusher.
Reaction score
I wouldn't go by the colors, a little paint will fix that up. Check out the mechanical end. That's the most important part. $2500 clams is not bad if the truck checks out mechanically good. Check over the ZF conversion really good. Sometimes they can be scary, redneck engineering at its finast.:eek:

superduty12v

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what should i look for with that zf5 swap? and yeah i know it. i hope its a good truck maybe ill talk him down to 1900 and get it painted all up pretty like lol

trackspeeder

Stone crusher.
Reaction score
Check it over good. If looks hack, jerry rigged ect. Talk him down a lot. It shouldn't look like a torch, Sawzall, and BFH were used to put the thing together.:D

superduty12v

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i will. if i get the truck for a grand ill have alot of money to play with just to get it painted. and get it all mint, new 37 tsl boggers for it and a plow;Sweet

Kevin 007

Full-floater
Reaction score
What is the best ATF for the E4od? I have been using a penzoil product and I am happy with the results. I also add one bottle of "Lube Gaurd" to the trans every time I change the fluid....

trackspeeder

Stone crusher.
Reaction score
Any Mercon or Mercon V rated fluid will work. The two that I prefer are Mobil 1 (synthetic) and Valvoline Max life (semi synthetic)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent