drw questions

SSD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Most of what I read is fine, just tack the pads and shock mounts in place, then unbolt roll out and really burn **** in good roll it back under and be done! More access and better welds usually from what I"ve seen not fighting u bolts etc.

JM2CW

Al

LOL thinking back Im surprised most of us made it this far

ZWilson07

Cowboy
Reaction score
Man you make it sound so bad that way lol

:rotflmao

No I wasn't meaning it that way. Actually I would do the exact same thing as you and I want a CnC model drw to do that to, just got to find one for a good price lol.

I was just trying to clear it up and make sure that is what you were specifically wanting and why.

I would like to see pictures of your whole truck and how it looks with the 35's whenever you get a chance.

Last edited:

SSD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:rotflmao

No I wasn't meaning it that way. Actually I would do the exact same thing as you and I want a CnC model drw to do that to, just got to find one for a good price lol.

I was just trying to clear it up and make sure that is what you were specifically wanting and why.

I would like to see pictures of your whole truck and how it looks with the 35's whenever you get a chance.
LOL yea sure man no problem It may take a couple days' Ill have to get my brother to do it and email me some but yea i can get you some

ZWilson07

Cowboy
Reaction score
LOL yea sure man no problem It may take a couple days' Ill have to get my brother to do it and email me some but yea i can get you some

No problem. Actually if you want that'd be great to put in the new thread I just posted for specific gen pictures fwiw.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726

Members online