DPS-Performance?

W1cked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well i really appreciate everyones input gives me an idea of what im working with.

Trying my best

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got mine from Oregon Fuel Injection. Good customer service and although I did not have them pop tested they seem pretty good.

93f250idi

strokin
Reaction score
I'd say go for the dps. Ken seems to be doing good and I'm glad. Him and Mel are the only ones that I know of that support Idis with aftermarket ip and injectors. I will be gettin some stage 1s if i ever find a turbo.

RedTruck

Reaction score
My family has a long history with a diesel business in North Dakota. They rebuild pumps for all the major implement dealers in the area. He rebuilt my pump after another local (to me) shop did a poor rebuild on it. After that experience he is worth the extra time for me to send stuff back and forth. He has good service and is very knowledgable.

I'm just throwing out another option that someone has actual good experience with. This would be stock parts.

It will cost a little more, but I would have whatever you buy pop tested and shimmed accordingly first.

Don's Diesel Injection Service Inc. 701-352-3209

W1cked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think im gonna order a set of the stage ones from dps i will let you guys know my results.

biggin92

Yeeeee Haaawwww
Reaction score
I think im gonna order a set of the stage ones from dps i will let you guys know my results.

Let me know how it goes. I will be in the market for new injectors in a few month , I still have the crappy g codes in mine :puke:

W1cked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just ordered them a minute ago having them overnighted now I just have to talk my mechanic into putting them in immediately.

phazertwo

Die Summer DIE!
Reaction score
I always heard pensacola had a set of Delphi BB injectors new for about $200.... They change that? Or are they just out?

Edit: Check this out... http://pensacoladiesel.com/ford-6-9l-7-3l/injectors.html

I have a set of injectors, and an IP from these guys. They wont get any more of my money. Took them two pumps to get one that didn't smoke like crazy even with the fuel turned way down. It makes a insane amount of noise, and the advance doesn't work like its suppose to (which makes cold starts a pain). The injectors are ok, but they are loud as well.

I have also used parts http://www.o-f-i.com/ for parts. They are a bit more $ but well well worth it IMO.

I am interested to see how the DPS work out for you. Remember is as much about the pattern and atomization as it is about the volume of fuel it moves.

Heath- it would be cool if you could test the flow, and pattern of one of you DPS injectors vs a Moose Mister.

PZ