Don't hold back, tell me how dumb I am...

ttman4

Last Nite's Dream..
Reaction score
Hi in the Cascades, Nearly- Redmond,Oregon
I'm half ready to blow off thanksgiving with the relatives to start her up...but that would just be suicide.
Glad things are working out!
But a tip: There's many easy ways of dying, but get the kin stirred up & PO'ed over missing get-to-gethers is about the surest way of a long, slow, miserable, lonely, painful, non-forgetable, non-forgivable way to go.....

Loading the wifey & the prized grandkids up & moving 2000mi away will do it too....
They never forget or forgive!!!!!

Happy Turkey Day!!!!:D :D

JeffMoss1

Jeff
Reaction score
So I got everything put back together...turned the key...heard the ignition relay click...and nothing happened.

Then I installed the starter. Tried again and she started right up!!!!

There's still a stupid air leak somewhere in the fuel lines..but i'm gonna hunt for that tomorrow in the daylight.

Other than that, she ran beautifully. Sounds nicer than my engine did before...can't put my finger on it, but I like it. :)

I can't thank you guys enough for helping me out and encouraging me. I learned a heck of a lot.

I'll post again when I actually pull her out of the driveway for the first time..or possibly sooner.

Jeff

dwaymar

dwaymar
Reaction score
one thing my old dad used to say is the day we quit learning is the day they put you in the ground so always try to learn a few things each and everyday this keeps us here for tomorrow

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadScientist

Members online