Darrin Tosh

HiWayMan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Darrin, please tell me the specifics of your "Dash Pod" above your heater controls.. Autometer? What year application etc.. Thank You..

Al

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Hey Al,

I believe it is an old Banks pod that they offer, and I don't know if it is still avaliable through them anymore. It is a 2 piece design, the top is the 3 guage pod, and the bottom base. I did buy aonther top part few months ago for my Jeep Commanche and I think it was about $35.00 for the 3 guage setup. The bottom part is specifically for the 87 to 92 ford trucks, and I think it is around $30.00 for that part.

If you want one I can go see Rick from Performance Diesel where I got them from and see if they have any more avaliable, I would be glad to send you one.

Let me know,
Darrin

(this had been edited and is now written correctly,..what was I thinkin cookoo )

Last edited:

HiWayMan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Darrin Tosh said:
Hey Al,

I would be glad to send you one.

Let me know,
Darrin

Thanks for the reply Darrin. What I'm looking for is a 2 gauge dash pod unit like that. But, if the 3 gauge unit is all that's available I'll definately take one. Let me know and I'll pm you my address and send you a money order or cashiers check. Or, if it's more convenient I'd be happy to just order one from Performance Diesel. Let me know the particulars. Thank You for offering to do that. I really appreciate it..

Al

HiWayMan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
" Or, if it's more convenient I'd be happy to just order one from Performance Diesel. Let me know the particulars. Thank You for offering to do that. I really appreciate it.."

Darrin, disregard ordering the pod. I just found what I needed in the Banks catalog - complete with the bottom adapter piece. Thanks again...

Al

Last edited:

HiWayMan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Darrin Tosh said:
Very Cool, thanks for letting me know. What was the price?
It states: 2 gauge instrument console $20.40 p/n 63103
Adapter, Ford Truck 87 to 91 $27.00 p/n 63102
And then in another "box" on the same page it states: 2 gauge console & adapter, various applications $46.74 p/n 63119.
This is from a 2003 catalog.

Al

HiWayMan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
HiWayMan said:
It states: 2 gauge instrument console $20.40 p/n 63103
Adapter, Ford Truck 87 to 91 $27.00 p/n 63102
And then in another "box" on the same page it states: 2 gauge console & adapter, various applications $46.74 p/n 63119.
This is from a 2003 catalog.

Al

I just called Banks. All the above is still available but they said that the shipping charge is TWENTY DOLLARS from Calif to Oregon. Thought that was a ripoff - package can't way a pound. Called back about 10 minutes later and I was quoted $8 by a different person. They must work on commission. :confused:

Al

Last edited: