Dana 44 lift?

franklin2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
89 f250, dana 44hd frontend, 4 inch lift, aftermarket rims with 35x12.50 tires, and a 7.5ft snowplow. Hasn't broken yet, but I did crack one of the leaves in the driver's side front spring. My biggest problem is wheel hop with the blocks under the rear leaf springs.

Hyde

N GO SEEK
Reaction score
Only picture I can find with the 33x12.5s, all stock.
You must be registered for see images attach

Trimmed fenders and 36x12.5s, no rubbing. Did break axleshafts though

84-6.9IdI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll probably just stick with a set of 285 bfg mt's or cooper stt's. I think it would look pretty good. I am poor I have no money to be buyin rims! living away from home and gas to go home to fix my truck means I have like no money!

bab029

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Agreed. NOTHING else will go in my trucks or friends

When I put my set in, I was in a hurry. It was late and I had to be at work... blah blah blah same old story. I basically forgot to grease one (Driver's upper).....for like 6 months....I found it one day when I was on a grease attack. NO perceptible play.

Do that with a moog...

KyleQ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wheeled the **** out of my TTB 95' half ton and it held up great, once I ran Spicer joints with full circle snap rings and chromoly outers. To be perfectly honest I loved RPM's, had a D50 3rd member with a PowerLok and 34" LTB's - it went like a bat out of hell and hooked up great... until I bottomed out or got hung up due to my wheelbase.

I did everything with a 2" lift up front (coil spacer, drop brackets for pivot and radius arm) and nothing suffered besides u-joints from the locked front end. I did replace the BJ's, pivot bushings, and radius arm brackets when I got the truck though...

For road driving, I wouldn't even worry about it -